This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, good for you.

I just slip out with things all the time at work. When a passenger snapped at me recently I snapped back with "well there's no need to be like that is there?" and walked off before I slapped him.
    No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Who the hell drinks Vodka with Coke?
      If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
      --Woodrow Willson

Comment

i would have wanted to count her fingers as I broke each one....... i have a special side of me that comes out when people put their FINGERS in my FACE!! its not pretty
        Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

CRML, did she complain? Did she leave in a huff? Did you actually serve her the FOUR drinks after pwning her? Was there any aftermath? Do tell!

Comment

Quoth QASlave View Post
            It's quite a common combination in the UK (where CRML is based).
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Holy christmas CRML you are my hero!! Please, though, next time let's have a picture of her face Forget serving drinks... with that snappy response mechanism, you should write for television! Seriously.
              !
              "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Quoth QASlave View Post
                That's what I'd like to know . . . Barton's Canadian is MUCH better with Coke or Pepsi.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I wish I could have seen that.

“We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.”

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                    She holds four fingers up to my face.

SC: I want FOUR DRINKS. You can count can't you?
                    Me: Oh yeah, I can count. I'm talking to ONE BITCH.

I cannot even begin to describe the look on her face
                    I'm guessing it went into this sequence:

Alternately, when she held up four fingers and asked if you could count, you could have held up One Particular Finger and said, "Yeah, I can count, can you?!"
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I think there were a few times back at Wal-Mart when I did this, but I can't remember any right now. Most of the time, I didn't have to deal with people who were flat out rude or mean like that. For some reason, I always attracted the ones who wanted to show me what "clever" comedians they could be. That got old pretty quick.

Comment

Quoth Dytchdoctir View Post
                        CRML, did she complain? Did she leave in a huff? Did you actually serve her the FOUR drinks after pwning her? Was there any aftermath? Do tell!
                        Well, basically, she pulled a look on her face that was a cross between anger, embarassment and confusion, and literally didn't say another word during the time in which I served her. I heard of no complaints about me, and she stayed in the pub for quite a while!

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                          She holds four fingers up to my face.

SC: I want FOUR DRINKS. You can count can't you?
                          Me: Oh yeah, I can count. I'm talking to ONE BITCH.
                          Quoth XCashier View Post
                          Alternately, when she held up four fingers and asked if you could count, you could have held up One Particular Finger and said, "Yeah, I can count, can you?!"
                          Oh, yeah, I'm totally on the "one finger" bandwagon, here.

Nice comeback, nonetheless.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Brilliant. XD I mostly think of my comebacks afterwards, tho there's one I did say and didn't get into trouble for it.

Customer: *plonks bottle of Coke down on counter* I have petrol on pump number 1.
                            Me: That's £10 on number 1. (I am required to read back people's petrol before adding anything else)
                            Customer: *snotty tone* I have a bottle of Coke too, you know.
                            Me: I'm not blind. *eye roll* I just have to tell you your petrol total first.
                            Customer: ... Oh.

The next customer nearly dropped his sandwich from laughing; when I served him, he said he worked in retail too. XD
                            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                            X