This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Pimento View Post
    See my son is only 3 (yes, i had a kid at 20, feel free to flame away but do so privately lol, im used to it)
    My mom has a kid at 19, got you beat by one year!
    Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Wow, your kid is older than my brother (who is older than me)...
      Yep. I know I'm one of the geriatrick set around here. My kids are 37f, 35m, 33m, 31m, 29f & 24m & a 14gs. My kids have little sisters 15 & 8...
      The picture is the 29yo laying down on the job.
      Last edited by dalesys; 06-10-2017, 01:15 AM.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
        I need one of those "banging my head against the wall" GIFs, I think.

cheers
        or

Done and done. Both are built into the forum here ^_^ Just hit the "[More]" link under the emoticons list.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
          my son is only 3 (yes, i had a kid at 20)
          My mom had a baby when she was 20. I happened to be the baby.
          My Fanfic Page
          My Fiction Page
          My Social Group
          My Pet Social Group
          My You Tube Channel

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Yep. I know I'm one of the geriatrick set around here. My kids are 37f, 35m, 33m, 31m, 29f & 24m & a 14gs. My kids have little sisters 15 & 8...
            The picture is the 29yo laying down on the job.
            That's a lot of kids. I suppose someone has to ask the big question. Have you ever considered buying a tv or something so you've something else to do in the evenings?
            Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post

I dunno, maybe im just an over attentive parent
              Edited for truth.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Had my first at 20 - wife was 19 - in 1972.
                My mum was 19 when she had my brother; and he turned out alright... I think.

Anyway, when I used to work in the pet centre, I used to go nuts cuz of all the idiot parents who'd see the sign that said "Pet Centre" and assume it meant "Creche". -.- Most of the kids left there alone were little demons who'd bang on fish tanks, open cages and grab stuff of the shelves. Drove me batty.
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
                  Parent Win!!!

My mom used to tell us to put our hands in our pockets and not take them out until we left the store. And we did, too, because we knew the consequences of disobedience.
                  I still catch myself in stores (especially ones with pretty, shiny, fragile things) with my hands in my pockets or behind my back.
                  And I'm 30!

Comment

Quoth Reyneth View Post
                    I still catch myself in stores (especially ones with pretty, shiny, fragile things) with my hands in my pockets or behind my back.
                    And I'm 30!
                    I hear you!! I still do that too, especially in stores with alot of glassware! Hands behind my back or pockets, with the impending sense of doom and not wanting within 3 feet of a shelf

Comment

Working...
                    X