Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay so I am supposed to shop for strangers children now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I struggled with what to get my partner's son.

After standing slack-jawed in Toys R Us for some time, it never occurred to me to ask the staff to sort his present out. Instead I've gt him a couple of the very small Lego toys to open on the day and then a great big box full of tissue paper. In the centre are three vouchers printed out at my local Staples on heavy card with a bit of embossing on them. One entitles the bearer to a free ride in BogglesTaxis! To the local huge retail park on the Sunday of their choosing. The second entitles him to Lunch at the fast food establishment of his on said Sunday. And finally number 3 is for the Lego city building of his choice up to a set value on that Sunday!
    Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      TO THE MOON, ALICE!
      Hey Ralphie boy, what's new with you?

I'll take my cane and suspenders now.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I'd get that when I worked in the cosmetics department. I would especially dread when someone wanted help with perfume. They all kinda smell the same to me and to me just seems like something really hard to pick out for someone. Yeah, that's probably why I didn't do too good with that.
        I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

I had Grandparents shop for 2 days for their grandchild's 1st tool set... they didn't want to give him plastic toy tools (he was too old) but they were afraid of him being hurt by a real tools

I told the grandfather that I used real hand tools as a child... but for liability reasons, the "final decision" will have to be his.

[I got away as soon as possible]

Comment

Working...
          X