Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all. Really. It made me feel better to see this. Screw the jerkoff. I'll be better prepared next time XD.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

That waste of space is not worth your time or energy.

And remember, you're loved here precious one.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
        Thank you all. Really. It made me feel better to see this. Screw the jerkoff. I'll be better prepared next time XD.
        You need to think of some good all-purpose replys for those occasions. Something like, "Gee, another finishing school drop out. Who'd a thought in a nice place like this?" or, "Gee, another out of work writer for David Spade. I wondered why he got funnier recently."

Personnally, I like to critiqe the attempted joke itself. "Nice insult, but your delivery could use some pep." or, "Needs more funny. Try setting yourself on fire. I'd at least laugh." Works wonders on the X-box Live idjits.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
          You are a beautiful person, and you would never treat another person that way.
          That makes you miles above him.
          Quoth alowlypotato View Post
          Some people are just so miserable that they feel the need to try and pull others down to make themselves feel better. Screw 'em; they suck.
          Both QFT. The guy was clearly suffering from cranial-rectal insertion syndrome. He's not worth wasting another millisecond thinking about.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I just read this and had to read it twice to appreciate what happened, what a fucking asshole. I was kind of taken aback by it... don't want to dwell on it as the guy is clearly a asshole but man, some people have no shame.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
              Good.

What a jerk. First of all, I saw your photo on here a while ago and he's dead wrong. Secondly, who says stuff like that?

Oh, right -- people who have such sad lives that they have nothing better to do.

Comment

Working...
              X