Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kicking kitties, racists and thieves oh my.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicking kitties, racists and thieves oh my.

Seriously. I really hate my job sometimes. Bulk of the time I don't belive the shit that happens, and it makes me more bitter and hateful everyday. Today had to be one of the worst days.

Your racist cause I'm stealing!
    A woman came in, and asked for the price and if she could have a case of 4-loko. Whichis like, 22 ozs of caffinated beer. I told her the price, and she wanted. But I told her it be a moment cause I had to many people in the store. She said ok.
    She went to cooler, held door open, and had her hand on a 4-loko. I was waiting on people, but keeping an eye on her cause she held her hand on that beer, and stared at me. She even smiled, while keeping her hand on that beer when I waved after i dealt with two customers while she kpet that up. Finally someone asked me a question, I turned me head from her for a second, heard the beer cooler slam shut, turned back and saw one beer missing and her walking up to me saying she changed her mind. I demanded beer back.

LADY: OH MY FUCKING GAWD! Can you belive this racist shit!? I'm <race> So I'm fucking thief! LOOK THROUGH MY BAG! I PUT YOUR FUCKING BEER back you <Endless rant on my looks, profession, intelligence and sexallity> While she stormed out. Yeah, the experence thieves shoved beer in their sleeves. Which is waht you did. The dumb ones take too long like you did.

My old nemesis returns...
    A few years ago at Hellstore (A different, about as equal to my current store) I dealt with a customer. First time he came in, he seemed nice. Introduced himself, was polite. Said stories. However he was just a good enough thief to catch me off guard the first time he came in. After he left, I checked. Saw What he he took, wrote it off. It was just an ice cream pint and a soda.

A few hours later he comes back. Ooh, he looks like he has bag. But he is holding up his wallet that he said he forgot. Fine. I Figured I make him pay. He's taking his time watching me, while I'm watching through the camera. Oh, there goes a bag of chips in bag. Oh, there goes can of tuna in bag. He comes back up with just a fountain soda. He puts his bag on the counter. He searchs his wallet.

SC: "Oh, I forgot my FOODStamp card, I'll have to come
    ME: How about I take my stuff back from here?! you thieveing asswhole!
    ME: *Grab his bag*
    He screams no. We have a tag of rule where he managed to pull me over the counter. customers are rooting for one or the other. He swearing he not a thief. He runs fro the door, but a bigger customer blocked him. Bag guy sucked side tripped and escaped.

Sans to last week, On the the 17. He comes in. I remember him. Its hard to forget him. He has long blond hair. Sparklling green eyes. A look of dumbness. Neatly dressed. I knew it was the same bastard I fought at hell store. He comes up buy a bottle of coke and he looks at me.
    SC: Hey, are you new? I haven't seen you here. I come here all the time.
    ME: NO. <Rrice>
    SC: Everyone loves me here
    ME: Fine. Thive. Here your change.
    SC!"? WHAT YOU CALL ME!?
    ME: A thief. Someone that steals. you stole Ice cream, and tried to throw fist at me at store 113!
    SC: OH that bullshit! I JUST MOVED here from Florida yesteday! I never done it!
    I want your numbe. I'm going to do everything to get your fired beause you have no right to talk to me like that.

ME: I can talk like that to thieving scumbags, now lleave my store NOW.

He leaves. I of course get so much as a notice. I report to muy boss. It shes igned the reported.

Today he comes in while I'm in the cooler. I'm walking out and seeing stuffing a box of cereal into his coal.

ME: GAWDDAMN THATS WHAT I MEANT YOU STUPID THEIVING SONOFABTCH GIVE IT BACK!

SC: *eyes bulge out, drops the cereal from inside his coat then laughs. "You reall got a hard one thiefs huh??" he says as he leaves. Hopefully for the last time. Though I wouldn't mind fighting him again. And this time I'm make him hurt.

I don't dates uglies so don't try
    Young kinda hot girl comes up. I'm about so say hi what can I do
    Me: Hey what ca-
    SC: I don't date uglies so save your breath. Pack of camels.
    ME: *Oh please forget it* May I see your ID card?
    SC: Hands it to me, keeping her fingers on her address. " Don't want ugglies knowing where I live. You go to where I work to see menaked. I don't strip in the uglies."

Just. Wow. She leaves though. Not without tearing my low eseme even further. I wasn't even thinking of asking her out.

Kitties have Big Pals...
    There is a brown/black scarywny kitty I feed outside work. He meows for me, jumps on the windows for attention, and I biy some can food and feed him. He happy.
    Today Cat was at door meowiing and I was about to go out, whne some shit kicked her. LIKE FIELD KICKED HER. I didn't know where she landed, but she took off. He laughed at it. I called him names. He thought it was funny. I told him it was sick and stupid. Lady coming up said that was buster friend, and buster didn't people picking on hjis friends. Lady then unleashed collor, lady pointed to scumbag. Dog chased after guy. Guy didn't get too far, and slammed behind a wall and bit a few times before the lady could calm buster down. I laughed all the while at it.

I just hope that stray cat comes back.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Two things:

The stripper needs her ass kicked. Repeatedly. Given that she's caught up in her own "hawtness" indicates she's maybe 10 mentally. And it's not like she has a choice who she strips for, she can't demand people leave her show because they're uglies. Honestly, as cliche as it sounds there was one ugly person in that interaction. And it wasn't you. Here's hoping karma runs over her repeatedly in the near future. Preferably with snow chains on the tires.

As for the kitten kicker. I hope the kitty comes back, too. And I want to buy that lady and buster a drink. Several drinks.

ETA: And I love it when you pwn thieves. Makes my day!

Comment

Field kicked a cat?! wtf. I can't stand the buzzing furrballs personally, but hell, I'd never injure one intentionally. Those that harm innocent animals need to have done to them what they do to animals. Hammurabi's code went out of use too soon for mankind in cases like this. >:-O
      Coworker: Distro of choice?
      Me: Gentoo.
      Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

If you ever get an idiot like the stripper again just say "Ugg! I wouldn't want to date YOU! (make sure to really emphasize the you.)

Enjoy watching her get all huffy about it. If she wants to know why, just look her up and down then shrug. It really burns that kind of dirtbag to think that someone they just called ugly finds them unattractive.

Comment

Oh no the poor cat.

I got carded at work for bringing in an injured animal I had found outside, I said I don't care, I'm keeping him in this box till I can take him to a vet, and I did exactly that.
          Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
            SC: I don't date uglies so save your breath.
            "That's okay. I don't date arrogant bitches so we should be safe."
            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
              SC: I don't date uglies so save your breath.
              "And I don't date stupids, so save your own."
              Quoth Plaidman View Post
              Lady coming up said that was buster friend, and buster didn't people picking on hjis friends. Lady then unleashed collor, lady pointed to scumbag. Dog chased after guy. Guy didn't get too far, and slammed behind a wall and bit a few times before the lady could calm buster down. I laughed all the while at it.

I just hope that stray cat comes back.
              I hope the kitty comes back, too. A big to the lady and Buster. And for the kitty kicker, a ride through the Chipmobile!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                "I hope the kitty comes back, too. A big to the lady and Buster. And for the kitty kicker, a ride through the Chipmobile!
                YEAH!!!!!

Good luck to Kitty--I hope she comes back too, and she's ok.

Gratz to you, the Cool Lady, and Buster!~

Ps. Nothing's cooler (or cuter IMO) than a guy that likes cats!

Comment

Quoth Teskeria View Post
                  It really burns that kind of dirtbag to think that someone they just called ugly finds them unattractive.
                  Usually, it doesn't though. 9 times out of 10, they'll start going on about how "gay" you are...since you obviously don't want someone who is "all that" Believe it or not, but there are *many* women like that.
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                    Usually, it doesn't though. 9 times out of 10, they'll start going on about how "gay" you are...since you obviously don't want someone who is "all that" Believe it or not, but there are *many* women like that.
                    I knew someone who liked to turn things back on people who called him gay for not wanting them, call them lesbian for not wanting a piece of his action. And then say 'you started it' when they protested. It'd go something like this (though usually a lot more wordy and witty):

Girl: I don't want YOU! You're not good enough for me!
                    Guy: S'ok, I don't want you anyways.
                    Girl: Ohmahgawd! You must be GAY if you don't want me!
                    Guy: Nahhh...you're lesbian. Because no girl can resist ME. *flex*
                    Girl:
                    It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

As for the cat kicker, hell I'm not a cat person, but damn I'd have given him a real hard kick, right in the balls. I should note that when I kick someone I always connect with my shin and not my foot

And my tibia is pretty much shaped like an arrowhead sorts /\ < like that. Lot of Force + small delivery area = real bad pain.
                      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Plaidman, I don't know if this will help, but next time you get an idiot who thinks you're trying to ask her out, remember that if she's that stupid there's no reason to assume that her mental capabilities are any greater when judging attractiveness.

Comment

See, here is how I would have responded:

"I don't date uglies, so save your breath."
                          "Was planning on it, cuz I don't date uglies either."

Comment

I think that dog lady deserves a round on releasing her hound on that jackass for kicking that innocent kitty. As for the "I don't date uglies" girl, she can stick it where the sun don't shine.
                            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

*cheers for Buster and his owner* Good for them!

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                              Young kinda hot girl comes up. I'm about so say hi what can I do
                              Meh, her opinion isn't worth the oxygen it took for her to voice it.

If you're so completely and utterly shallow that you have to insult random strangers, you've gotta have one unbelievably ugly soul. That's going to ruin her looks, and her looks are all she's got, 'cause she's obviously bankrupt everywhere that actually matters.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                              X