X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    .... prostitute....."asshole tax"...
    Umm.....no, I'll just stop right there.

And balls, even when expected, can be pretty horrible.

By the way, enjoying the threadjack. Continue, please.
    Hmm...more zombies than usual...

Comment

I guess it's horrid that, despite being DD, I find my underwire bras comfortable enough that I sleep in them?

Yes?

Sorry about that.

Comment

Quoth Cymberleah View Post
        I guess it's horrid that, despite being DD, I find my underwire bras comfortable enough that I sleep in them?
        I wish I could find an underwire comfortable enough to sleep in. As it is I wear an old bra that I took the underwire out of.
        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth incognitocook View Post
          When you come out of your hotel room or answer the door for any reason, please PLEASE be dressed. I don't mean half dressed. You are not at home.
          Eurgggh.

A couple weeks ago, front desk sent me to "help a guest with her coffeemaker". She was from New Zealand, I believe, and she led me to believe that coffeemakers are a, like, omg, totally different kind there and she couldn't read the on-off switch. She had left it on, but hadn't put any water in it, so a huge blast of steam came out when she poured in the water. She was like "Does it normally do that? *blink blink blink*"

She then inundated me with pleas to fix her electrical outlet (the rectangular hole in the drywall had been cut too large and it was wiggly). She was terrified of being electrocuted.

Then she asked long and vague questions about what tourist destinations to visit...many of them repeatedly or with slight variations.

The whole time she was wearing only a tank top and a towel, which she held at her side with one hand, showing off most of one leg. And she acted completely oblivious.

On the one hand...she had a great body. But it was really rude and awkward.

Apparently she did a riff on the same thing to Horrible Coworker the next day, but hustled him right out the door after her question was answered. Apparently I don't read as bi.
          "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
          Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
            if you're ever over on fetlife.com
            That......was not what I was expecting. Mind you, I don't really know what I was expecting, but that wasn't it.

Oooh, that looks informative...
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
              That......was not what I was expecting. Mind you, I don't really know what I was expecting, but that wasn't it.

Oooh, that looks informative...
              A lot of the best information on real corsets is going to come from bondage sites. Well bondage sites and medieval recreationist sites. But honestly? The fetish sites are going to be more what you're looking for if you want it for sexy reasons.
              Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

one of the other drivers had an underwear model last night. peep-a-boo bra and a skimpier than normal thong (how is that even possible??? I thought dental floss was really really thin.)

on that point, at least wear something that is not meant to have lots of holes or rips in it (goes for both men and women). also please put something else on besides that just barely seethrought house dress. ya know the one where the material is just barely opaque (and that is pushing it) and the outline of your naughty bits are very very visible (including individual hairs)

Look I am not a prude and have seen enough naked persons (sometimes not by choice) before but.......
                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Jack View Post
                  No, it isn't.

No, they don't.

Edit: Those are links. I'm merely providing the information -- not going to pursue argument further.
                  This isn't a debate site. Posts like that belong on fratching. Not here. The URL is www.fratching.com

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
                  What you have linked us to is true. There is no law stating that you cannot be barefoot.

However, what people tend to forget is that we live in a litigious society and even though one might put up "[activity] at your own risk" signs, it will not protect them from a lawsuit.

After all, how many times have we heard in the news of a burglar breaking into someone's house and injuring themselves in the commission of a crime...and suing the homeowner because the idiot broke his coccyx tripping over the houseplant.

One suit involved a man who broke his neck falling from the third story window of a house he was trying to break into and sued because the only non-barred window was on the third story.
                  This isn't a debate site. Please report fratching posts instead of responding to them.
                  The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

I've never worn an underwire that didn't skewer the breast tissue at my underarms (my boobs start in my armpits and cover my entire chest from there). Underwire bras just aren't designed for women who have that extra breast tissue or full chest breasts.

A nice corset sounds lovely, but still not as comfy as nothing at all. My favorite outfit is my cotton t-shirt nightgown and underpants and nothing else. Kind of a throw back to primitive clothing, but if I could wear it outside the house without looking like a mental patient, I would.
                    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

If I worked at a hotel I think I would keep peroxide at the desk for my eyes. Or bleach. Maybe both.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                        What should she have done? (I've never worked in a hotel, I don't know what procedure is for such a situation.)
                        She should have left instantly and reported him to the MOD for sexual harassment. Had he been a worse perv than what he was, there's no telling what he could have done once she was actually in the room pulling plates off her cart and taking the signed receipt from him.
                        The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
                          As someone with DD's I have to say that, while I do follow the convention, I curse it every single day. Bras are evil things. If I were endowed with much much less I would never wear them. As it is, they're one of the last things to go on when I leave the house and first to come off when I get home. Unless I'm going to/from Hosipital as a patient. Then I reserve the right to wear just an undershirt under my shirt because I'm going to be butt naked under a hospital gown most of the time anyway. There WILL come a day, however, when I just don't give a shit anymore and never wear a bra again. Sorry if that offends you, but damn those things are uncomfortable! Would you gentlemen like to bind your twig and berries everyday? And don't anyone give me that BS about a properly fitting bra being comfortable. I've been fitted by several experts of good reputation. Bras are just of the devil.
                          I agree with you 100 percent on this one! I never wear a bra at home or on the weekends. For work I tend to to do tank tops under my shirt but that's as far as I'm willing to compromise... I hate bras they SUCK.
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
                          X