This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Amina516 View Post
    But if u remove the fat from the bacon.....is it evenbacon?!?!
    Quoth dawnfire View Post
    yep. i prefer the eye part (back , canadian or short cut) of the bacon. I'm a bit picky about pork fat too.
    And the bacon in the UK tends to be different from bacon in the US. Take the fat off of the more UK types and you'll get something that's closer to ham in the US.

But, "Pork fat rules" in any form and wasting it like this ninny is grounds for
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

she's confusing bad with selective; as for the bacon, it is at it's best when nice and crispy. mmmm!

she also needs a side of size 7 to the backside.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I can confidently say after reading that, that I would lose my job inside of 48 hours if placed amongst the front staff of any sort of restaurant. But I would leave quite satisfied with myself.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          But I would leave quite satisfied with myself.
          ... amidst applause and much admiration.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

and much awesomesauce
            there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              ... amidst applause and much admiration.
              Quoth AyreBiskits View Post
              and much awesomesauce
              i.e. while being Gravekeeper?

Comment

Well, she never came back in, so unfortunately we will not have "This meal isn't real" Part IV

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
                  Essentially.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                    Well, she never came back in, so unfortunately we will not have "This meal isn't real" Part IV
                    Give it time. Then again I live in hope.
                    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                      ....Yet.
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
                        While being handcuffed. -.-

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                          as for the bacon, it is at it's best when nice and crispy.
                          That is a matter of opinion, in which I differ from you. I prefer my bacon soft and not crispy. But then, I tend to like everything on the rare side anyways.

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                          she also needs a side of size 7 to the backside.
                          I was thinking more Boot to the Head!

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                          I can confidently say after reading that, that I would lose my job inside of 48 hours if placed amongst the front staff of any sort of restaurant. But I would leave quite satisfied with myself.
                          I would love to see that.

And afterwards, you would understand that when I say I have the patience of a saint, I am not really exaggerating...considering the fact that I have made the vast majority of my living for the last 24 years from working amongst the front staff of several sorts of restaurants.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

I prefer my bacon soft and very salty. Mmmm, bacon fat!
                            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              That is a matter of opinion, in which I differ from you. I prefer my bacon soft and not crispy. But then, I tend to like everything on the rare side anyways.
                              My uncle likes his bacon shrinkled.
                              Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Bacon. It's so expensive now. Can I please have a piece? As long as it's cooked, I'll gladly accept it.
                                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                                X