Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot give you an Excel spreadsheet. Will you accept an Open office spreadsheet instead?
    Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
      I cannot give you an Excel spreadsheet. Will you accept an Open office spreadsheet instead?
      linux
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I wonder how this guy operates in the non-vacation world. Does he call up stores trying to get them to convince him to shop there? If he's in charge of hiring people where he works, does he tell them to write a thousand-page biography with footnotes? Does he insist that his children's teachers send notes to him on vellum paper in Calibri font?

Comment

HA HA HA! Holy crap that is so .... wierd.
          Everyone of your customers are some seriously fucked in the head. I mean, Seriously!

Almost everytime I read, I have to make sure I'm not like, drinking anything or I'll uh....
          Like, cry or want to hurt people.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with those.

Also: Where do you work at? Maybe I can get a job there. People wil not like me.

Really not like me... I will not take that crapola and laugh.
          Last edited by Plaidman; 07-06-2010, 08:13 AM.
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
            HA HA HA! Holy crap that is so .... wierd.
            Everyone of your customers are some seriously fucked in the head. I mean, Seriously!

Almost everytime I read, I have to make sure I'm not like, drinking anything or I'll
            Like, cry or want to hurt people.

I'm so sorry you have to dea with those.
            Are you drinking now?

Quoth Eireann
            I wonder how this guy operates in the non-vacation world. Does he call up stores trying to get them to convince him to shop there? If he's in charge of hiring people where he works, does he tell them to write a thousand-page biography with footnotes? Does he insist that his children's teachers send notes to him on vellum paper in Calibri font?
            Can you imagine what the job application would look like if this dude owned his own company?
            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
              Guest: I'd like you to prepare an excel spreadsheet listing these and I would also like you to present a written argument as to why you feel I should use XYZ bike shop instead of the others.
              "Sir I already did that for my boss. She has decided that XYZ bikes is the best. So those are who we use."
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
              X