This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
    A good thing I'm wasn't there. I'd have trouble resisting the urge to look at the dog and say "Awww... You look just like your mommy!"
    People are supposed to look like their dogs...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

My uncle might like one of those strollers so he doesn't have to carry his fatass chihuahua around (seriously, she weighs 9 pounds).
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
        Holy Cow (heheh)! How on Earth did they manage that without someone busting a rib, breaking their back or the dog getting hurt?!?
        No idea, but I'd love to have seen it And I do tend to believe the story, since it was told to me by a priest

Madness takes it's toll....
        Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Hee, I got my Pug a stroller after he went blind; didn't like to walk in new places, but I didn't have a lot of $ and just got a regular baby stroller. He rolled around in that like he was the king of the world, passing his divine judgment on 'lower' breeds!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
          X