Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww. Long as it's not the newest Minion or My Fanclub President..

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
      "Oh fucking brilliant. You don't have any doubles? What kind of hotel is this? Are you fricken new?
      I like to mix my levels of profanity too... "Son of a gosh darned Fucking dimple soaked hell..."
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Would I do that? *pauses, eyes for a moment* Shut-up. I don' need my victims hearing your thoughts regarding that query.

Oh...and you need a six-hundred thousand volt stun-gun. Sadly, I'm not sure they're available without military/government approval anymore. Still, it would solve the whole issue of stupid, err...I mean..."sucky" people...even if it would require them being stupid afore you could solve the issue of them being stu-err...sucky. Still, no plan is perfect.
        <WARNING> THIS MINION IS COMPLETELY INSANE </WARNING>
        This Minion brought to you by superhotelworker.

Comment

Re: thread title
          "Al, what does Ziggy say about this?"
          *bleep, bloop* "Ziggy says you have to refrain from killing anyone today..."
          "Well, fuck."
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth MoscowMinion View Post
            Oh...and you need a six-hundred thousand volt stun-gun. Sadly, I'm not sure they're available without military/government approval anymore. Still, it would solve the whole issue of stupid, err...I mean..."sucky" people...even if it would require them being stupid afore you could solve the issue of them being stu-err...sucky. Still, no plan is perfect.
            Just get an electric fence transformer and wire the front door.

Now, what to do about the people that get sucky after they get through the front door. Hmmm...

Ooooh. Trap door and alligators!

*grabs drafting pads*
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

So are you personally getting sued (for, you know, following corporate policy)? Or is your hotel getting sued (for, you know, not forcing you to put yourself in a dangerous situation)?

Comment

Magpie, Not sure which LOL

Juwl LMAO thanks for making me laugh first thing waking up.

Comment

Juwl LMAO thanks for making me laugh first thing waking up.
                  *bows* You're quite welcome. It just hit me at random...
                  "I call murder on that!"

Comment

*giggled and hugs* I am still giggling.
                    I always think of Bob from Dresden files when people agitate me.

"We can always kill him. Do you want to do that Harry? Oh come on, let's kill him!"

Comment

Be sure to spare all the members of the fanclub as well. Not just its president.
                      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Oh yeah. Sorry. Duh. But I thought that was obvious.

Comment

I do too LOL Though as I just showed Mytical:
                          I have a pretty sharp shiny by my right hand (Muahaha)
                          and Pepperspray in my drawer.. and my cellphone in my pocket..
                          So I could assume they would never let you carry a machete then.. on a leg holster... What?!
                          Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                          pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

LOL one could wish.

Comment

Working...
                            X