Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk girl driving, it's all our fault she got caught of course.(long, sorry)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk girl driving, it's all our fault she got caught of course.(long, sorry)

All our fault, of course

I was working at WM, and I get paged to helped do a carry-out. I go to the front and stock man and I help a woman with a pool table. She had a small sedan and had kids( in car/booster sets in the back seat. The fun begins then:
    CW: Co-worker
    Me:
    DSC: Drunk SC
    M: manager

DSC: (slurring, all of what she says is slurred actually) Do you think it'll fit in my trunk?
    CW: We can try. (We do no dice.)
    DSC: Jesus, why didn't you tell me it wouldn't fit.
    CW: I'm sorry but we..
    DSC: Gah, this is bad customer service! Make it fit!
    (we try again)
    CW: I'm sorry it doesn't seem to fit.
    DSC: God! I need a drink! (takes a drink from a bottle of Malibu rum.)
    CW and me
    DSC: You want some.
    Me: No I'm on the clock.
    CW: I'm underage.
    DSC: F-ck. You try an' be nice.(drinks again) Make it fit!
    Me: Maybe if we unpacked it..
    CW: That might work.
    DSC: Put it in the back seat.(she had kids back there, remember)(to kids) Move!!
    CW and I try but it doesn't fit.
    CSC: You f-ckig f-gs.
    Me: Sorry ma'am it doesn't fit
    DSC: Thats because you don't wanna help you lazy f-gs. Gah go away! I'l make it fit.
    (CW and I walk away)
    DSC: Hey where ya goin'?
    CW: You told us to leave.
    DSC: I didn' mean it!! Do yer jobs! Or do I have ta run ya down.
    Me: Did you just threaten us?
    DSC: F-ck yeah!
    Me: Sorry we can't help you.
    DSC: Get me manager.( snaps fingers) I'll make you pay.
    M: Hi. How can I help you?
    DSC: Yer lousy, lazy f-gs. won't help me because I tol 'em I'd run 'em down. I was only kidding!
    M: I'm sorry, but my associates do not have to serve someone who threatens them, or uses abusive language.
    DSC: You'all a bunch of crybabies . ( Re: the pool table) There must be somewhere you can shove it!
    M: I'm sorry but, my workers are not required to be threatened.
    DSC: It's they job!!
    M: Ma'am are you intoxicated?
    DSC: Yeah. You want some.
    M: No.
    DSC: You all is rude!!
    M: ( to CW and me) Guy, go on in.
    DSC: I'll call my brother!! He has truck. You fit it in there.(she pulls of and almost plows into us.)

The manager got the license plate # and called our local police. I guess they picked her up because near the end of my shift SSC's mom came in and said that the entire incident was our fault, and that she would sue us for court costs, and write to corporate and get me and CW fired. and said her family would never shop here again.

I don't know what it is with people sometimes. Maybe we should have stopped serving her as soon as she stated drinking. Maybe that was our fault. i don't know.

Quoth Grape The Cat View Post
    DSC: You'all a bunch of crybabies . ( Re: the pool table) There must be somewhere you can shove it!
    Do NOT tempt us...!
    The manager got the license plate # and called our local police. I guess they picked her up because near the end of my shift SSC's mom came in and said that the entire incident was our fault, and that she would sue us for court costs, and write to corporate and get me and CW fired. and said her family would never shop here again.
    Bitch, your daughter was driving drunk, with her kids in the back! If it wasn't for the store manager, you likely wouldn't HAVE a family right now!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

DSC: God! I need a drink! (takes a drink from a bottle of Malibu rum.)
      CW and me
      DSC: You want some.
      Me: No I'm on the clock.
      CW: I'm underage.
      DSC: F-ck. You try an' be nice.(drinks again) Make it fit!
      <SNIP>

M: Ma'am are you intoxicated?
      DSC: Yeah. You want some.
      M: No.
      Here's my brain right about now:

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        Do NOT tempt us...!

Bitch, your daughter was driving drunk, with her kids in the back! If it wasn't for the store manager, you likely wouldn't HAVE a family right now!
        no but she drives better when she's had a couple hundred
        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

What in the hell sort of logic do they have in this family's world?

Right now the police in our area are running the Operation Checkpoint ads continuously. Drunk driving is stupid _anytime_ but right now it's cutting your own throat!

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
            Right now the police in our area are running the Operation Checkpoint ads continuously. Drunk driving is stupid _anytime_ but right now it's cutting your own throat!
            They just can't or won't learn.

In my neck of the woods we've got people with 10, 20, maybe even 30 DUIs on their record.

What can I say? We're professionals.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

There must be somewhere you can shove it!
              yes there is...

no, you weren't at fault; she was drinking, she made that choice to drink and drive, so it's her fault. calling the cops was the right thing to do for the children's sakes and the safety of the general public.

if anything, grandma should have been arrested for whelping such overwhelming stupid.
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                What in the hell sort of logic do they have in this family's world?
                My guess, perpetual victimhood syndrome

It's THIER fault! If THEY hadn't grown that sugar, and distilled it into rum, and then put it in a bottle FOR PUBLIC SALE, and gave it to me after I paid for it, well, then I wouldn't have been able to drink it before getting behind the wheel!

See, it's all THEIR fault!

I'ma calling my lawyer!
                - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

In my neck of the woods we've got people with 10, 20, maybe even 30 DUIs on their record.

Obviously not too professional, otherwise they wouldn't get caught so many times.

Also: at least I'm not the only one who thought of several places to put it when she said "There must be somewhere you can shove it!"

Thank goodness she's getting what she deserves.
                  "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

DSC: Make it fit!
                    *snip*
                    DSC: Make it fit!
                    *snip*
                    DSC: I'l make it fit.
                    Sheldons do you want to do something with this post, or should I?
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                      Also: at least I'm not the only one who thought of several places to put it when she said "There must be somewhere you can shove it!"
                      "Actually yeah, there is some place we can shove this. Just bend over and I'll show you!"

Comment

It stinks, but when I worked at *big box retail* I could've lost my job if I called the cops on this woman, because that's a decision left to management. How sad is it that the safety of children are put after hurting a customer's feelings. I'm glad the manager called the cops, but I wish they were called long before she drove off. Glad no one was hurt.
                        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post

what she said, i'm surprised cps wasn't involved. And if this was the first incident....

yeah a pool table will fit in a sedan type vehicle suuuuure! kids or no kids...heh

Comment

Haha... sounds like my brother.....and my old neighbors.... and my old town.... Perhaps we come from similar back grounds.... lol
                            "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                            -Red

Comment

YEah that seems to be some of the local population's main hobby. delivering on New Years Eve (or any Packer Home Game) is sooooo fun....

BUT I believe last June (maybe Sept 2010) a new law went into effect that makes the penalties after #4 (now a felony) very harsh esp involving repeated OWI, accidents, injury or death. more emphasis on treatment (let's see if that really works)

but then again that never stopped them before ie. after 9 or 10 or 20 DUI violations AND a breath-a-lizer ignition interlock and heavy fines and jail time they still do it.
                              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                              X