This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, so's your mother...

Had a kid walk by me last night, turn around, point up at me, and say, "Look, Mom, a fat girl!"
    Mom just laughed.
    My responses?
    "Hey, look, a Pharmacist,"
    "Hey, look, a tactless kid who isn't going to live past ten..."
    "Yo momma's so fat..."
    Really? Your child just insulted someone and you're LAUGHING? You bitch!
    "I call murder on that!"

"Yeah, kid, fat can be lost. Idiocy and bad parenting are forever."

Seriously. What a twat.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

yep, of the three of you, those two have the shit end of the stick.

look, cw, a stupid twat and her stupid offspring.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

LOL
        "Look, a proto person with no brain. Mommy must be SOOO proud.."

Comment

Yeah, someone can say that to me, but if they live in America, the novelty of seeing a fat person like me will wear off pretty quick.

Now this would be more like it: "Hey, Mom, look! A slim girl! That's something you don't see every day!"

Comment

*sigh*

Ok guys, the kid and her mother were clearly vile, but lets try to keep the insults somewhat above board. Some of these are skirting-the-line.

Thanks.
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Or you could just call her on it.

*woman laughing*
              J: *with stern look at woman and starky-ass tone* Is something funny?

Course that only works with people with a tidbit of sense and humanity. This woman probably has neither.
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Can I just say here, for the record, that I prefer girls with curves over "sticks", any day of the week?
                Peter Paul Reubens had the right idea.

Comment

also ot, but sadly, lineswine, we of the curves are not a part of 'what's the ideal female,' so...we're sidelined...in the dark.

rude people are lacking...well, everything.
                  look! it's ghengis khan!
                  Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

"Ideal" varies from person to person. I'm a "curvy girl" as well and am fortunate to have found, among many others, my boyfriend and Lineswine (Hi Micky!) Who appreciate that beauty doesn't come in only one size.
                    http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/29478

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                      also ot, but sadly, lineswine, we of the curves are not a part of 'what's the ideal female,' so...we're sidelined...in the dark.
                      Maybe not the ideal of the Hollywood, but I for one love REAL women...every curvy, wobbly bit of them! *BFEG*

Chubby Chaser? HELL yeah!

Comment

LoL. Nice, lineswine.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth lineswine View Post
                          Maybe not the ideal of the Hollywood, but I for one love REAL women...every curvy, wobbly bit of them! *BFEG*

Chubby Chaser? HELL yeah!
                          ... as long as you acknowledge whoever you attach yourself to as "as much of a person as I and as deserving of as much love and respect" ... CHASE AWAY!
                          ( 1) I will declare my butt as "not delicate and nigh unto lacrosse guard proportions," and 2) it's just as valid as a woman wanting a tall, dark and handsome. Short guys are people too, ladies. )
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                            Short guys are people too, ladies. )
                            I like short guys but short guys don't like me! I'm 5'3" and I've always wanted a midget of my own a short boyfriend, but all my boyfriends have been at least 6'1". I even dated a guy who was 6'6"
                            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I feel desperately shallow, but I don't know that I could date a guy shorter than me [I'm 5'3", too.] It would just...be a lil weird.

On the other hand, I now have "Baby Got Back" stuck in my head.

36 24 36? Huh, only if she's 5'3".
                              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                              X