This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Eisa View Post
    I feel desperately shallow, but I don't know that I could date a guy shorter than me [I'm 5'3", too.] It would just...be a lil weird.

On the other hand, I now have "Baby Got Back" stuck in my head.

36 24 36? Huh, only if she's 5'3".

dis?
    wow the vid's so cheeze, but ... If I measured right, I'm 36 30 44. ... I'll probably only go down to 40, my hips are that wide.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

The only thing curvier than me is a Corvette

Don't feel too bad, my hips will never be any smaller than 36-38 inches. It's something you can't really change about yourself. All you can do is lose the excess weight around them, but not shrink the actual hips themselves, since that's bone and already pretty predetermined.
      Last edited by blas; 10-29-2010, 05:27 PM.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth lineswine View Post
        Maybe not the ideal of the Hollywood, but I for one love REAL women...every curvy, wobbly bit of them! *BFEG*

Chubby Chaser? HELL yeah!
        Much appreciated!

(And as for the short guys...bring 'em on! )
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
          dis?
          wow the vid's so cheeze, but ... If I measured right, I'm 36 30 44. ... I'll probably only go down to 40, my hips are that wide.
          Quoth blas View Post
          The only thing curvier than me is a Corvette

Don't feel too bad, my hips will never be any smaller than 36-38 inches. It's something you can't really change about yourself. All you can do is lose the excess weight around them, but not shrink the actual hips themselves, since that's bone and already pretty predetermined.
          Out of curiosity I just did my measurements - 43-36-45. Guess I'm joining y'all in that curvy category.

Comment

Alright! I'm all for a Curvy Lady Club
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Last I checked, I was 42, 35, 48. I'm likely a bit over that, now, but I don't think by much.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Tall, short, big, skinny, etc means zip to me. It's all about the inner beauty. Don't care if they are a super model if they are EW's or such..not interested. Everybody can be beautiful in their own way..if they try .
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                  Everybody can be beautiful in their own way..if they try .
                  "Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes straight to the bone." - Murphy's Law Addendum #23
                  ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

I had a girl say pretty much that to me at a party. I replied with, "I might be fat, but you're ugly; I can lose weight, but you can never lose the ugly".

Note: I'm not fat, per se; however, I'm not a stick. I have huge hips and bust, and am tall, so I guess to shallow people blinded by visions of size zero models, I would be fat. -.-
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                      "Yeah, kid, fat can be lost. Idiocy and bad parenting are forever."

Seriously. What a twat.
                      QFT. That's just wrong to allow a kid to do that .
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

So...people of "hourglass persuasion" as my hubby so kindly puts it, now we have a club?
                        I'm so making us matching jackets.
                        Just think, it's better if you fall down and have a little bit of padding than if you don't, right?
                        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I'd take big hips over having identical hip and waist measurements. I'm a tree trunk. *goes to mall to get men's pants for herself*
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                            Or you could just call her on it.

*woman laughing*
                            J: *with stern look at woman and starky-ass tone* Is something funny?

Course that only works with people with a tidbit of sense and humanity. This woman probably has neither.
                            yeah some of them would then start attacking you too.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                              I'd take big hips over having identical hip and waist measurements. I'm a tree trunk. *goes to mall to get men's pants for herself*
                              I'd LOVE to have that kind of physique. I hate my shape - short and fat in a nutshell, thankyou genetics. Buying clothes is a pain because anymore they're made for tall skinny people. Even most of the cheap ugly shit is for tall skinny people. My kind does not exist in this world.
                              ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Buying bras is what annoys me. Rack after rack of beautiful bras going up to a C cup... then a ton of ugly boulder holders for the larger chested women.
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X