Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you think all this meat and cheese is free??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren't unreasonable demands & awesome supervisors SUPER KEWL??
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Because it bares repeating,

Subway Togos

Comment

I'm not a revengeful person, but when people are this stupid, I hope they get what ever they deserve in life for being willfully ignorant.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          And some places here will allow reasonable, minor replacements -- like mashed potatoes instead of corn. But don't ask for "no salad, gimme (anything else)".
          Been seeing behavior like this for over 20 years in the industry, to the point where coworkers and I often joke about it:

"Yeah, I'd like the chicken sandwich, but instead of fries, I'd like a steak please."

"Give me a rum and coke, but instead of the lime, just give me an extra shot of rum."

"With my wings, instead of celery can I get a chicken caesar salad?"

We laugh about it, but I have no doubt that some douchebag will ask for something like that. Considering I have had people ask me to give me a shot of the $50 rum for the price of the $6 rum ("Who would know?"), I put nothing past these idiots.

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          Artichoke hearts make an interesting addition to seafood salad subs =)
          I want to know what sub shop you are going to that has artichoke hearts.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X