Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking something quite similar, TheMike.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Okay, sorry, but that is just beyond funny...
      You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

From my experience with school headmasters and faculty. They don't cave in to this kind of idiocy, so i would love an update as to how they responded after receiving the note.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          If the daughter is anything to judge by, I think we know what the mother means in the first story when she says she's a "nice" person.
          She gives discounts to servicemen?
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

This is worse than the pub! Something you have or do seems to attract the crazies!

Please keep us updated, somehow I don't think we've heard the last of this nutcase...

Comment

Only this woman would let her daughter dress like that for school, or buy her stiletto boots and call them school shoes.
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Is their last name Bucket, by any chance?

Ohhh, I mean, Booooquaeeee....
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Sounds like the mother of a friend of mine.

She'd have her daughter go to school inappropriately dressed (daughter prefers to dress goth and mom wanted her daughter to be "sexy" prep) and then argue with the principal when the school would call to have a change of clothes sent.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Wait, so stiletto boots are supposed to be her daughter's everyday shoes?? Every day??

Hope they've got insurance, and a podiatrist's number on speed dial.

There's just no fixing stupid, is there?
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

What a stupid bitch.

I think you handled it extremely well. You stood up to her and presented a reasonable resolution without caving into her or losing your cool.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                        Only this woman would let her daughter dress like that for school, or buy her stiletto boots and call them school shoes.
                        Sadly, you are wrong. This is not the only parent out there who would allow this and not see a problem with it.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        No. There isn't.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                          Too late for that - even if you "fixed" her, she's already reproduced (and passed on the trait) twice.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Wish I had an update on this story. I keep going into work and asking co-workers if they know anything about it, but apparently she hasn't been back. Damn! I found the whole thing hilarious.

Comment

although i don't think this is in england... the word "chav" keeps coming to my mind.

and i'm starting to think both kids are selling their things (shoes, ass, etc) for cash

Comment

it is; customers is english, or british, if he prefers.

from the description, they are so very chav.
                                look! it's ghengis khan!
                                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
                                X