Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of OUT OF STOCK do you not understand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psst. Never evah tell a customer it might be coming in tomorrow. They ALWAYS say YOU PROMISED it would be here and you'd give me a 99% discount and you'll buy me a unicorn too. They always have their head up their asses.

So, when your boss said 5days to DC, and you know normal DC to stores is 1 week...I'd tell the customer "oh, we rec'd note that it would be about 3 weeks before its here. Want me to take your number so I can call you when the shiny little gadget arrives?"

And if it's in after 15 days, you look like magic. If it takes 21, your ass is covered.
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
      no no no 18-wheelers are too crude. use the Sledge-O-Matic it is much more personal
      I was thinking more along the lines of something like this. That's a 40-pound fence maul in the middle...perfect for beating the living shit out of something
      Attached Files
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        the choco-cab. Which is exactly what it sounds like....a rich, luscious cabernet sauvignon in a glass with liquid chocolate over the rim of the glass. Utterly decadent, and utterly awesome.

Yes, it works.
        If I drank (at all), I would be all over that place >_> I don't think I would ever leave.

Akshually, offisher, I wash wondering if *hic* you had ever tried lisht....lit up...really mixshing the two. Not like a liquer, but wine and choco in a double-boiler *hic* sort of thing...?
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
        X