This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
    that reminds me...did you hear about the blonde that was fired from the mars candy factory? she kept throwing out the candies that had "w" printed on them.
    Sure, steal my material.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I don't care for McFlurries that much anyway.

During the Monopoloy game, I won a few of them. I understand the "free" one would be tiny, so I wasn't that disappointed, but the taste is just not that great.

DQ Blizzards will always be better in my opinion.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Mixed reaction time. The talking on the cell phone when the ingredients of a McFlurry (which, if I remember right, came after DQ started making Blizzards) is one thing: she could've been checking with her boyfriend to see if he still wanted one. But the backing into another car from the 'oh, sorry!' reaction to paying at the first window is another matter entirely, and it didn't help at all that I read the title of this thread with a Valley Girl voice...

Quoth blas View Post
        Oh, hell yeah.
        My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          And Culvers Concrete Mixers will always be better than DQ blizzards.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
            I don't care for McFlurries that much anyway.

During the Monopoloy game, I won a few of them. I understand the "free" one would be tiny, so I wasn't that disappointed, but the taste is just not that great.

Haven't tried either but if you have a Sonic near you, I highly recommend the Sonic Blast. My brother likes the one with the chunks of Reese's peanut butter cups, I like M & M's . . . and they have a new Snickers one that's really good too.

And now I'm wanting one even though I'm stuffed worse than all that turkey I've eaten today between my dad's house and here. . .
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Guys you are making me HUNGRY ! D=

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                And Culvers Concrete Mixers will always be better than DQ blizzards.
                Oh yummmm.... now you're making me hungry for Culvers. Let me think where the nearest one is...
                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Working...
                X