This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
    A customer called one time to ask if we had any WII's and I said no and she asked me when a good time was to buy one, I said "June"
    Assuming yer talking about a call placed when they were first released, yeah that sounds about right. It took our store until MARCH just to fill pre-orders.

As for holds..."Sure, Ma'am! We close at 11pm tonight and we reopen at six AM tomorrow, so I'll be glad to hold a system for you from 11:30 tonight until 5:30 tomorrow morning. Have a nice day!"
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
      You're supposed to either
      A) Get your ass up out of bed early enough to be one of the first in line to be able to buy one on Sunday morning
      or
      B) Teach them that they can't always get everything they want, no matter how good they've been, 'cuz the Real World just don't work that way.
      ...or C), buy it on-line
      FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Working...
      X