This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Egg Nog is one of those things that goes from fantastical to disgusting very rapidly for me. The first few sips are awesome, the next few are good, but then from that point on it spirals downwards till I'm staring at the last mouthful in the bottom of the glass wondering what the hell I was thinking.
    Amusingly, it is one of the things that I will often consume until I'm sick if I don't check myself. Now that I think about it, I really should break open that nog and have a glass. Mmmm....nog.....with RUM!

Which reminds me, some day I'll have to tell you all about my salad days at my last company when I was but a young whelp. It doesn't exist anymore so its fair game.
    And we're all ears!

It was actually a new trainee, I haven't spoken with him since I came back. I wonder how badly he was traumatized... -.-
    "Rampart, this is Squad 51. Patient is a male in his 20's, exhibiting signs of shock, hysteria, occasional catatonia, and predominant incoherence. Please advise."
    "Squad 51, this is Rampart. Observe and transport for further diagnosis."
    "Roger that...hold on. Rampart, patient hyperventilating and breaking into blubberosis."
    "Squad 51, elaborate."
    "Rampart, patient is mostly incoherent, but apparently experienced psychological trauma during CSR shift."
    "Squad 51, he's a CSR?!!? Administer 180 cc's 50-50 jd-h20 solution immediately and transport, STAT!"
    "Roger that, Rampart."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

jd-h20 beats Ringer's Lactate any day!

Mike
      Meow.........

Comment

Ahhh…right, heroin and cocaine. Or as it’s known in your world: “Tuesday”.
        I always thought it was a Monday at 9:13 am type of thing.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
          I always thought it was a Monday at 9:13 am type of thing.
          and cut into prime meth time? I think not.

Quoth Jester
          "Rampart, this is Squad 51. Patient is a male in his 20's, exhibiting signs of shock, hysteria, occasional catatonia, and predominant incoherence. Please advise."
          He has apparently pleaded to be taken off graveyard until he has more day training. >.>

Comment

He has apparently pleaded to be taken off graveyard until he has more day training. >.>
            I'm actually surprised you didn't find him curled up in a corner of your cubicle, in a fetal position, muttering random quotes from old Twilight Zone episodes.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Holiday weeks get me all confuzzled. My apologies.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
              X