X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    They'll get what they want eventually.
    some food places are open on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day (like Denny's and such) and I am WAITING (read loathing ) the day my pizza place will do the same.

Heck they stayed open til 9pm this year as "Xmas Eve falls on a Friday", BUT I do NOT remember that happening several years ago the last Xmas Eve on a Friday
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
      some food places are open on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day (like Denny's and such) and I am WAITING (read loathing ) the day my pizza place will do the same.

Heck they stayed open til 9pm this year as "Xmas Eve falls on a Friday", BUT I do NOT remember that happening several years ago the last Xmas Eve on a Friday
      The Domino's near my house is open today. I saw the sign proclaiming such as I drove to my sister-in-law's place earlier. Why????????? Who wakes up on Christmas morning and says, Damn, I forgot to buy food to eat today? Poor pizza people...

Comment

Quoth Mouse View Post
        I work at the only brick and mortar rental store left, i'm always surprised at how much sympathy we get for being open every day of the year. ^_^
        I wonder if I work at the same chain as you. People were shocked yesterday when they heard we were open today. They were even more shocked to find out I worked both yesterday and today there

I get to work both of my jobs today. Yep, 16.5 working hours on xmas day. A hotel and a video rental store. Go me! But my family is 3 hours away, and if I had to work at 1 job, which was a guarantee, then I wouldn't have been able to go home anyway, so I might as well work both and get mucho bucks from holiday pay. It'd be nice to spend it with my husband, but to both of us it feels like just another day anyway.
        "So, let's build a snowman! We can make him our best friend. We can name him Bob or we can name him Beowulf! We can make him tall, or we can make him not so tall!"

Comment

Working...
        X