This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizarre restroom finds

You never know what you're going to find in the "ladies" restroom. Last night I found McDonalds french fries in the handicapped stall. Tonight, one stall had shit all over the toilet seat and there was a bunch of popcorn all over the floor around said commode. What..in the....hell. Who munches on popcorn while shitting on the toilet seat???

My customers. They've switched from my store to yours.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Despina83 View Post
      Who munches on popcorn while shitting on the toilet seat???
      Maybe the shitter wasn't eating the popcorn, but had an audience that was?

Ugh, I need brain bleach for myself after that thought!
      Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post

AHHHH! Now I need a cheese grater and some brain bleach.

Sockpuppet

Comment

Who munches on popcorn while shitting on the toilet seat???
          You know, most of these SC have the brain of a bird. Maybe it's the same with their intestinal system?

"munch, munch-shit!" - "munch, munch- shit!" - "We were, we were - shitt'n"

Comment

Quoth Daemonmonkey View Post
            You know, most of these SC have the brain of a bird. Maybe it's the same with their intestinal system?

"munch, munch-shit!" - "munch, munch- shit!" - "We were, we were - shitt'n"

Dude. Nice one, you rock. I needed a good laugh this morning, thanks.
            What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Brings new meaning to the phrase "Shit Show"
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

I hate you all! I was hungry but not anymore!
                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Meth Addict1: Dude, this 3D is AMAZING!
                  Meth Addict2: Are you sure this is the theater? Where are the chairs?

"You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

...What..in the....hell. Who munches on popcorn while shitting on the toilet seat???
                    I heard people did this at the Bullseye that I worked at, because they were too lazy to go to the restroom AFTER they got their precious popcorn from the snack bar in the store. It is gross. The last thing I would eat is a bag of popcorn that even set foot near a retail store's bathroom! I just wonder where they set the bag when they 'clean up' after their restroom visit.

"In cases of customer bathroom emergencies, the toilet itself becomes less of a goal and more of a loose suggestion." - Shamus

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post

Dude. Nice one, you rock. I needed a good laugh this morning, thanks.
                      [Bows] You're welcome! Happy holidays!

Comment

I'm going to stay out of this one. I could tell you all stories that would turn your hair white.
                        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                          I'm going to stay out of this one. I could tell you all stories that would turn your hair white.
                          Ditto for me. Some of the stuff I've found in the bathrooms at work range from typical drunk-messes to 'what the happy fuck?'
                          My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth I_Hate_SCs View Post
                            iI just wonder where they set the bag when they 'clean up' after their restroom visit.
                            They probably wait until they've finished eating/spilling all of their popcorn, then use the empty bag to wipe.

That also explains why the toilets are so often plugged up!

Mike
                            Meow.........

Comment

Quoth I_Hate_SCs View Post
                              I just wonder where they set the bag when they 'clean up' after their restroom visit.
                              That's assuming that they even do that... >_>

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                              X