Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wherein I Usher In The New Year. Apparently as a Prostitute. ( Epic <sob. )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Gravekeeper, meet Jame Gumm. But you can call him Bill. And whatever you do, don't forget to put the lotion in the basket.
    Just found out the other night that the guy who played Bill was also the captain on Monk.

Quoth Jester View Post
    I would like to say something, but considering I have wasted countless hours, including many of the wee hours, playing Minesweeper....not much I can really say on this one.
    Minesweeper, solitaire (several different variants), tetris...

Well, the Tetris actually made me money, so I've got an excuse, there.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Hey! Don't mock the Teletubbies! The Master likes the Teletubbies.
      Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
        Knew about Laa-Laa, didn't know about Po.

I learned something new today!
        Did you know Vance Gilbert was supposed to be the black TeleTubby?
        ... with a power fist sticking out of his head
        ... a TV screen showing reruns of Shaft for his tummy
        ... key phrase of "Oooo sh.... ooot!"
        ... named Puff Tubby

... and no self-respecting gay person would be seen in purple with a red purse!

(mock mock)
        Last edited by dalesys; 01-04-2011, 09:50 PM.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          ... and no self-respecting gay person would be seen in purple with a red purse!
          (mock mock)
          Purple fur, red purse, and pink tu-tu. Don't forget the pink tu-tu. Tinky Winky just loved that skirt.

Oh, and that skirt is also support for your "Dipsy as Vance Gilbert" theory: Dipsy couldn't stand wearing the skirt!
          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            Just found out the other night that the guy who played Bill was also the captain on Monk.
            Well, yeah. Ted Levine is a good actor that has been in a lot of things.

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            Minesweeper, solitaire (several different variants), tetris...
            Tetris used to be the only game on my phone, and it used up more battery life than anything else I did on it.

Now I don't have any games on my phone. I figure I waste enough time anyway.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              Now I don't have any games on my phone. I figure I waste enough time anyway.
              I don't play games on my phone. That's what the DS is for.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I’m starting to suspect I may require a banjo for direct communication.
                I laughed so hard at that I almost wet myself. Fortunately I didn't, and therefore won't be needing to order any..........pants.

Comment

Ya know, what with my recently expanding waistline, I am thinking my gym membership was a waste of money. I should simply be calling up GK to order some pants of my new size.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Lol, I need new pants (smaller not larger) but I don't think I will ever need the $900 dollars worth..ever.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

While I do not need $900 in pants, I would one day like to be able to afford to go out and drop $900 on new clothes. Preferably in person, not online. And definitely not pink camo. I prefer blue camo, thank you very much.

Still A Customer."

Comment

if only GK sold Levi's. I'd buy $900 worth of pants in no time.

Some women go on a spree for shoes, I do it for Levi's. * shrugs*

Comment

Psssst...
                          pants
                          FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

All I can think now is this:

"I'm looking down the hole, you're looking up at me
                            You're cold and tired, that is easy to see
                            Lower the rope to you, a bucket on the line..."

*shudders*
                            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                            X