X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Azo & orange urine
    Quoth Gawdzillers View Post

I have to get a UTI so I can try this.
    I want to keep some in my desk at work, so the next time I get nailed with a random drug test, I can amuse myself (assuming it would work through my system fast enough)
    Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
    At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
      The problem with the cocktails rather than pure juice is that they have too much sugar and not enough acid.
      It's not the acid. If it were, then any high vitamin C bearing drink would work. But since they haven't actually tested cranberry juice itself (why would you test the cocktail but not the juice in the same trial?), there isn't anything to prove that earlier indications that it has a positive effect are wrong.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
        Even later, some guy just walks up to me and says, "What would you suggest for a urinary tract infection?"
        I had someone ask me this as I was making my rounds of the Hospital to do routine maintenance of the computers (being a Computer Technician and all). My answer?

"Down the hall, take the elevator to the first floor, go right, then the first left, then straight through the double doors and the entrance to the Emergency Room is on the right."

The ER being the only place at 03:00 where he would be likely to find anyone able to assist him.
        I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Uhm...I was told by one of my doctors that pure cranberry or blueberry (less effect on BC pills) juices are best. Cranberry juice can lead to kidney stones though, at least for my dad and my husband it did.

I had to take that AZO stuff when I was a kid, and it indeed makes your urine ORANGE...like highlighter cheeto orange. I wasn't told this before taking the pills, and I screamed when I saw it...
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
            I had to take that AZO stuff when I was a kid, and it indeed makes your urine ORANGE...like highlighter cheeto orange. I wasn't told this before taking the pills, and I screamed when I saw it...
            Try getting a Methylene Blue mickey. Someone did that to me and I peed smurf blue.
            I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Working...
            X