This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    No, no, a fucking chair would be great. Well, so long as you were using it for the appropriate activity.

Might not be so comfortable for, say, lounging, however.

^-.-^
    Twenty bucks says your fanclub gets five times larger by Saturday morning. Fifty says they'll all be male.

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    Saw (blanked out in parts) video of one once. Basically a man and woman sat in it facing each other and it did all the moving for you.

Yes, it is a Japanese invention. Why do you ask?

Rapscallion
    Wait, wait, hold the phone. The fucking chair actually exists?!

...okay, that's going into our wishlist as soon as I tell the girlfriend about it.

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    So...

Sweary guy came in for his chair Wednesday night after I left...and was just as nice as can be to the service desk people.

And yes, it was the same guy. Or at least I'm told it was.

I think this guy needs a middle setting between "harmless kitten" and "devourer of souls and breakfast cereals."
    I think the medical term for that second mode is 'off his meds.'

(Permission to use the last line in that post for the sig?)
    My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

I can't fathom why people always make things so hard on themselves with buying fucking furniture.

As for the constant asking/repeating, unfortunately, it's an old person thing. I'm not sure if in their mind, they think the more they say it, the more likely they'll get their way, or if they already forgot they just said it three times.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
        Fifty says they'll all be male.
        I'll totally take you up on this part. I've been given the distinct impression that I play a convincing lesbian...

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
        Wait, wait, hold the phone. The fucking chair actually exists?!
        There's a specialty fucking bed, too.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post

(Permission to use the last line in that post for the sig?)
          But of course.

*curtsies, rips pants.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

But of course.

*curtsies, rips pants.
            Oh no! I really hope you're not wearing your rocketship underwear today!!!
            That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Au contraire. What's the point of wearing your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody gets to see 'em?
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Au contraire. What's the point of wearing your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody gets to see 'em?
                *snort*

Calvin Captain Underpants strikes again!
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                X