This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
    Only if you're trying to use her activity to get her kicked out. She could say that she tried to tell him not to come around, but he wouldn't listen.

The law would have no trouble seeing this in back and white if they catch him in her apartment, though. She knew he had a warrant out for him and didn't report him to the police, so she willfully concealed his whereabouts. No gray area there.
    She lets dearest borrow her truck. When they catch him, it will probably be driving that.

Comment

Yup, Junior is just an innocent victim of the heartless meanie-head police. He did nothing wrong - he's a sweet little angel, and the police just singled him out at random to pick on because they're all a bunch of assholes with nothing better to do.

And since this wonderful woman has her head so far up her son's ass, she can't figure out why it might be a safety threat to the other tenants to have a criminal in the building. Nope, fuck those people - no one is as important as Mommy and Junior, and those who dare try to taint their beautiful bond are just being mean and discriminatory against children and the legally challenged.

Comment

Quoth South Texan View Post
        "But... He's such a GOOD boy, really."

Mom, I'm sure, believes Sonny Boy's story that it was that other guy's fault for running into Sonny's knife blade eighteen times.
        How do some mothers have such blind spots? This story reminds me of a time when my DH was posted to a tiny facility in rural WV. We were looking for a place to rent. Found one, nice but needed loads of cleaning, was offered a month's rent to clean it ourselves, not such a bad deal, decent place, reasonable rent, woman seemed nice (she lived next door), she wasn't the actual owner, but looked after it for her son.

Then she had to keep chatting, mainly about her beloved son. Sorry about the stain in the bedroom carpet, he used to work on his motorcycle in there (the house had a two car garage) . He was such a good boy, hit some hard times and had almost lost the house a couple of times (hmm, what happens to sitting tenants when it gets repossessed???). And the kicker, we'd probably never get the priviledge of meeting her son, cause he didn't dare come back to WV because of all the felony warrants out for his arrest

We decided to pass and keep looking.......

Madness takes it's toll....
        Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
          How do some mothers have such blind spots?
          Evolutionary trait to keep the infant mortality rates lower.
          Last edited by Crossbow; 01-11-2011, 02:59 PM. Reason: Can't type today.
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Reminds me of when i was a kid and my father treid to strangle my mother.
            His parents came running in after hearing the screaming, saw HIS hands around HER throat and his mother yelled "What are you doing to my son!!!".
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
            X