Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the one thing i do have to ask though is...

if the cell account he's asking about it one he has legal access to then the searching for data is fine.

i just bring that up because, according to one of my old shipmates her cell phone account had been hers alone. she paid the bills.

however her husband - incorrectly - suspected her and thus found a way to access her account and snoop. even i got a call from him demanding to know who i was. ... (as a side note since then i've never given my name unless i know who was calling. cos i rather regretted giving up the information to him. the "authority voice" might have also helped him gain access to her account in the first place)

but... at any rate, to find out that your suspicions are true... that must hurt like hell. especially if he's finding out that he's been been paying for her indiscretions
    Last edited by PepperElf; 01-24-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      the one thing i do have to ask though is...

if the cell account he's asking about it one he has legal access to then the searching for data is fine.
      From the OP:
      Quoth barainga View Post
      IH (ignorant husband) calls in to ask (nicely) about a some of the charges and numbers on his bill. Particularly on his wifes line.
      Bolding mine.

This appears to be a joint account that he pays for.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        From the OP:

Bolding mine.

This appears to be a joint account that he pays for.

^-.-^
        ya that's what i figured. it just reminded me of the other story.

but for this case... that's what's even more fucked up really... he's paying the bill for calls his wife is making to her lover? that's like kicking someone in the crotch while slapping them across the face at the same time.

Comment

Working...
        X