This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Considering how often companies misrepresent what they are selling, intentionally or not, or how off some of their product descriptions are, I'm not sure your caller is too far off base here.
    But they were staring right at a picture of it! <sob>. It buttons up in the front. It has a hood. It's a jacket. >.>

Quoth Muses_Nightmare
    Today at Renfrew I saw a shirtless bald guy wearing hot pink sleeves (arm warmers? They covered the whole arm), with frilly cuffs. Given he may have been attacked by a fashion student from AI :P or you know, is a fashion student. Or something relating to my former school...
    Possibly his formal daytime attire? What I saw was clearly after work casual.

Quoth mharbourgirl
    GK, the only 24-hour places I could find in the downtown core were Shoppers Drug Mart (hammer possibly, but likely nothing better than small nails for hanging pictures) and a whole bunch of coffee shops
    Yeah, only thing open 24/7 anywhere near my office is 7/11. I think there's a 24/7 MacDonalds a ways up if you head up to Granville. But I know only of it because my coworker would wander up there at 3am on lunch break.

Comment

Working...
    X