Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New plan is for them to 'let me over hear' things that I can post. Just means all of them will be in sightings.
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Quoth shankyknitter View Post
      New plan is for them to 'let me over hear' things that I can post. Just means all of them will be in sightings.
      So wait.. some of these imbeciles actually do call attorneys for crap like this?
      I will never go to school!

Comment

apparently, yes
        http://www.lawsuit.no/

Comment

As to the "it's not fair" argument?

Try as I might, I can't remember any agreement before I was born that life would be fair. (If life were fair, my son would still be alive and the makers of 4-Loko wouldn't be. So much for "fair"!)
          I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
            I'm sure Panacea has to think of confidentiality too. On an anonymous board they should be able to change the stories so much that no one can identify the client.
            You just need a bigger stick .
            I'm pretty careful about my stories about patients. Usually, I'm talking about patients I cared for years ago, in other states. I don't generally tell stories about current patients because of confidentiality.

Ditto for my students.

And believe me, I'd like to tell a few zingers.
            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

So wait.. some of these imbeciles actually do call attorneys for crap like this?
              silly travis, of course they do!

as for the 'it's not fair' argument, how is it fair that she can afford to spend thousands of cash for a leisure trip when there are millions scrambling to cover the basics, like food, shelter and their bills?

don't give me that tired argument, bitch.
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
                Guest: Dave, I saw a home advertised for a certain price two weeks ago and I wanted to book it now but I noticed the rate has gone up
                Her opening statement killed even the slightest glimmer of hope for claiming even the prelude to a contract existed.

1. The company made an offer.
                2. She saw it.
                3. She did not act to accept it.
                4. The offer changed thereby rescinding the first offer.
                5. She is aware of the new offer.
                6. There is nothing for her to accept any longer but the new offer.

To begin a contract, there must be an offer and an acceptance of that offer.

Judge rules in favor of the defendant without even hearing the defense's arguments.
                "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

So, her whole claim of "breach of contract" was that the price on the website changed? You snooze you lose.

Comment

Quoth Sonoma View Post
                    Brain go splodey...
                    My brain doesn't do that anymore. It used to back in the day. Now it reads these posts, shakes its head in sadness and pity for the human race and takes another belt of Jack Daniels.
                    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Working...
                    X