Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know... I'd say something like that just to get a rise out of people around me.

Which is also why I say "Gaaaaaaaaay" and other things when my guy friends are kissing/holding hands in public. I don't believe the rude things that come out of my mouth, which is why they're funny.
    "Did you at least ascertain the nature of his curse so that I may know the monstrosity that I face? ... A GIRL? He was... Turned into a girl? WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT?" -EGS http://egscomics.com

Comment

Quoth noone View Post
      I don't know... I'd say something like that just to get a rise out of people around me.
      Unfortunately, in the case of Irv's customers here, it was most likely for real.
      Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Quoth Betweenshades View Post
        Because that's really something I'd want out in public. I hope he's sterile.
        I hope they both are sterile.

Makes me glad I don't live in the land of cheese.
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me around here either. Sad.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
            Either that or if you haven't at least had several misdemeanors (preferably felonies, though) by age 18, you're "weird".
            and let us not forget several DWIs/OWIs/DUIs (can be alcohol or other "substances") or several underage drinking violations. clean driving record????? then you ARE really weird.

and my pizza place wonders why it is so hard to hire delivery drivers.
            Last edited by Racket_Man; 02-16-2011, 06:57 AM.
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth auntiem View Post
              *Jamming fingers in my ears and going LALALALALA*
              I cannot accept that Wisconsin has these issues - this is where some of my favorite cheeses come from. Please lie to me and tell me that only the few and the proud normal people touch the cheese.
              Unless there's something IN the cheese that's not normal?
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                now it seems that we (you me Irv and a few others) are the exception to the rule and we are not normal
                Never once in my 31+ years of existence have I claimed to be normal!
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

About a year or so ago, myself and one or two other coworkers were constantly joking with the one hostess about her impending 18th birthday. Because A. she's hot and B. we're pervs. To her credit, she pretty much laughed us off.

Semi-related...my friend Little Red was giving me shit yesterday. I mentioned that a girl across the bar was somewhat cute, and when Red saw her, she said "Wow...she's not 18. I'm impressed. Something new for you." I protested, pointing out that, of the 3 girls I am vaguely interested at the moment (all of which Red is aware of), only 1 is 19, and the other two are actually older than Red, both being in their 30's. "Yes," Red said, "but they both look like they're 19!"

She had a point.

Quoth Moon View Post
                  Hi, i'm Chris Hansen and I couldn't help overhearing your conversation....
                  For. The. WIN!!!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                    Never once in my 31+ years of existence have I claimed to be normal!
                    I never claimed to be normal either, but we as a small group are just "strange" (take your pick of "strange")
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I never claimed to be normal either, but we as a small group are just "strange" (take your pick of "strange")
                      Merely "strange" or 3 sigmas West of "STRANGE!"???

(sigma = the unit of standard deviation... How are deviates standard?)
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I'll choose...hmmmm...let me think for a second....wow, tough choice here...

Random.

That way, no one ever knows what to expect. Especially out in public.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                        X