This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snotty bitch

Guest calls upset about a sales tax increase saying she wants to "opt out" of it as if we called and asked her if she wanted to pay the increased tax. The tax wasnt that much so because she bitched and moaned so much, we agreed to remove it. Did that make her happy? Hell no

Guest: ok its the principal of it.....so you are saying if I hadnt complained, you wouldnt have removed it

Me: well ma'am, we removed it, didnt we?

Guest: thats not the point, you should be removing it for everyone. Thats no way to do business. I am just so pissed that you only did it for me because I complained. I want to cancel

Me: ok...we will cancel it for you and give you a refund

Guest: so the reviews I read about you are true?

Me: what reviews?

Guest: that you provide piss poor service?

Me: I really dont think we do

Guest: You just did.....Dave, you NEVER disagree with a customer, the customer is always right. You really do need some customer service training. Ok I guess if you want to cancel me instead of addressing my issue, thats what you must do but I want you to know you really are a jerk. ok?

No ma'am, you're just a stupid bitch.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

I'm dyin' over here, Dave. That ... person... is like a really odd bug you can't help but stare at.

I'm wondering just how confusing the world is to a mind like that. They really couldn't understand how you weren't following your half of the script in their head. You were supposed to be begging them not to cancel, offering them extravagant concessions and perks for the inconvenience of having to ASK to have a tax they didn't like removed from their bill. That's what you were SUPPOSED to do. They're the customer, after all, and they're always right. Get it right next time, okay?

Shame on you, Dave, it's not nice to mess with the hard of thinking.
      What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

wait... she made a loop. She seems to think the only way you could give her good service would be to agree that you provide piss poor service. Which you wouldn't be in providing her with her definition of good service. *Stops before her brain explodes*
        Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

You didn't "remove" her tax, you just discounted her rate and the company absorbed the tax increase instead. Why don't you do it for everyone? Because it's the customer that's responsible for paying taxes, not the business. You just did it to shut her up.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

God, I hate people like this. It's not the business's fault that the sales tax went up. If she wants to complain, tell her to call the feds or the state.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

if taxes went up and I told the IRS, I want to "opt out" of paying the increased tax, how well would that go?

Comment

I use to tell customer's who didn't want to pay sales tax... "that's between you and Governor Rick Perry, we don't have anything to do with it"

That always worked, they new better than to mess with the Governor of Texas.

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
                  if taxes went up and I told the IRS, I want to "opt out" of paying the increased tax, how well would that go?
                  You'd be cell mates with Richard Hatch and Wesley Snipes.
                  "Imagine that. Human souls, trapped like flies in the World Wide Web, stuck forever, crying out for help."-The Doctor
                  "Isn't that basically Twitter?"-Clara

Comment

Dave, Pick up your phone, call, or make believe you're calling, the IRS and ask to tell a customer why you can't refund tax.

Might shut them up

Comment

Guest: You just did.....Dave, you NEVER disagree with a customer, the customer is always right. You really do need some customer service training. Ok I guess if you want to cancel me instead of addressing my issue, thats what you must do but I want you to know you really are a jerk. ok?
                      "Ma'am, you cancelled it therefore you are no longer a customer and thusly no longer always right."
                      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Wait you reduced your rate and did what she asked(cancel the reservation) and that's "piss poor service"? What else did this idjit want? Also lady maybe other people understand about the tax and don't complain, after all not everyone is an idiotic b-tch like you.

Comment

here is what I tell the tax evaders///

"We do not CHARGE sales tax at all... we merely COLLECT it on behalf of the state government.... "

"No problem, we have a form for that.... If you fill out this Arizona TPT Form 5000 <hands them copy of form> and indicate the reason for the tax exemption we will be glad to remove the sales tax from your invoice... otherwise it is illegal for us to conspire with you to evade paying the tax you owe. Don't forget to fill in your Tax ID Number, then fill in the date and sign it. We have to turn these forms in whenever we do not charge sales tax. "
                          Last edited by jiarby; 03-19-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Quoth BamaBabe View Post
                            You'd be cell mates with Richard Hatch and Wesley Snipes.
                            And still end up owing the back tax and with interest and penalties.
                            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

The tax wasnt that much so because she bitched and moaned so much, we agreed to remove it.
                              Whoever made the decision to remove the tax (I know they didn't actually remove it, but in the eyes of the customer they did) should be bitch-slapped with brass knuckles. What the fuck were they thinking? It's a TAX. It is not set by the resort. Idiots, idiots, idiots.

Guest: thats not the point, you should be removing it for everyone.
                              Okay, let me see if I have you right, lady. You did not like the tax that we did not impose. We removed it for you and ate that loss, trying to make you happy. Not only did that not make you happy, but now you think that we should remove the sales tax that we did not impose and have no control over from everyone's bill?

Ma'am, you obviously have a very serious condition. It's called "Fucked in the Head." I'd tell you to see a doctor, but only if the doctor considered duct tape and a baseball bat "medical supplies."

Dave, you NEVER disagree with a customer, the customer is always right. You really do need some customer service training. Ok I guess if you want to cancel me instead of addressing my issue, thats what you must do but I want you to know you really are a jerk. ok?
                              Address your issue? ADDRESS YOUR ISSUE? Lady, your "issue" is that you are a self-centered little hobgoblin of an entitlement whore, who feels that the world should do her bidding no matter how ludicrous, ridiculous, or unreasonable. Well guess what, darlin'...life ain't like that. If you don't want to pay taxes, go live somewhere else. I hear the Moon is tax free. So go ahead, strap yourself to the next rocket, and get the fuck out of here!

Stupid. Fucking. Cunt.

Quoth Daemonmonkey View Post
                              Dave, Pick up your phone, call, or make believe you're calling, the IRS and ask to tell a customer why you can't refund tax.

Might shut them up
                              I feel I should point out that the IRS has nothing to do with sales taxes, which are imposed by the state, county, and/or city. As far as I know, there is no federal sales tax.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X