This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave,
    Your supposed to offer me FREE everything for the rest of my life, that is customer service, and then I'm gonna bitch because even the service/product your giving me for free is not good enough, so you should actually pay to be graced with my presence.
    ------
    At which point you ask to be put in contact with her dealer because obviously even snoop dogg would be over powered by whatever she is on.
    I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

This is honestly what the conversation made me think of;

SC= Dave I want a cookie
      Dave= Here you are.
      SC- You only gave me a cookie, because I asked for one.
      Dave= Well you asked for one.
      SC= I don't want it now, Take it away.
      Dave= *takes cookie*
      SC= You took my COOKIE! You are a stinky head! *stomps off*

That is the only thing I could think of when I read the OP.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

How the hell did you respond to that last line?!

Sheesh, lady!!
        Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

I'd like to "opt out" of having taxes taken out of my paychecks, please.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Forget removing the sales tax, you should've tacked on the asshole tax!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
              I'm wondering just how confusing the world is to a mind like that.
              Reminds me of a video I saw where a woman stated we were in immanent peril of dying from car pollution and the government was keeping a tight lid on this fact.

Her proof was that she could see a rainbow in a water sprinkler and since gas or oil in water makes that rainbow shimmer clearly there was gas and or oil in the air. After all, sprinklers didn't make rainbows when she was a kid (yeah, she actually said that).
              You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                I feel I should point out that the IRS has nothing to do with sales taxes, which are imposed by the state, county, and/or city. As far as I know, there is no federal sales tax.
                Technically they are called excise taxes and are collected on items such as booze, motor fuels, tobacco. There is a proposal to abolish income tax and go to a federal sales tax, but that has yet pass let alone take effect.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                  I'd like to "opt out" of having taxes taken out of my paychecks, please.
                  You can do that. But then you have to pay a lot more at tax time, and also a penalty on top of it. I have extra taken out so I don't have to pay the penalty.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    Whoever made the decision to remove the tax (I know they didn't actually remove it, but in the eyes of the customer they did) should be bitch-slapped with brass knuckles. What the fuck were they thinking? It's a TAX. It is not set by the resort. Idiots, idiots, idiots.
                    ^ this. Actually everything Jester said is brilliant, but I always want to quote evrything he says
                    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                    What's the difference?
                    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Quoth rose_metal_nz View Post
                      ^ this. Actually everything Jester said is brilliant, but I always want to quote evrything he says
                      Should I start checking the stove for bunnies?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Caractacus_Potts View Post
                        Her proof was that she could see a rainbow in a water sprinkler and since gas or oil in water makes that rainbow shimmer clearly there was gas and or oil in the air. After all, sprinklers didn't make rainbows when she was a kid (yeah, she actually said that).
                        I saw this video too! and yes, she did actually say that.

I think someone must have been daydreaming in class when the teacher was talking about refraction and dispersion.
                        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
                        X