X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Canarr View Post
    I like the way you think...
    What a coincidence--so do I. Now if only we could make Megan see that light.....

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
    Isn't that going to burn after a while?
    I have no idea. But even it did....so what? Seriously, dude, think about it....would you care? I sure as fuck wouldn't!

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
    You can call me Megan if you want to.
    As I tell many of my customers and other people who make similar insinuations--right island, wrong fucking dude.

Quoth winzall View Post
    I explained to her that if you get kicked out of a hotel bar when we have your credit card on file we have the right to charge for what was in front of you whether you were able to finish it or not.
    Hell, if you get kicked out of any bar, and you've ordered a drink, chances are they are going to charge you for it if they have any way to do it. A credit card on file certainly qualifies! And a lot of bars WILL tack on a gratuity, whether you left because you got thrown out, passed out, got drunk and wandered off, whatever.

Quoth winzall View Post
    She asked me why he was kicked out.
    Criminal stupidity.

He had the right to remain silent...just not the ability.

Quoth underemployeed View Post
    I'm under the impression that you can't say what he did but from watching lawyers on tv my logic is this, can't you just say "There was allegations of X" kind of like reading the crime times that states, all people pictured are innocent until proven guilty, and you pretty much figure BS, they did it.
    No, and I'll tell you why. Lawyers on tv can tell you this because they are not directly involved with the case in question. They have to use words such as "alleged" and "allegations" because such things have not yet been proven in a court of law; the lawyers in these cases are acting as journalists, and thus must follow the same rules. However, the hotel (and thus its representatives) are not neutral bystanders reporting the situation, they are active players in the situation, and thus cannot speak about it directly.

Also, as a hotel, they still have to adhere to confidentiality laws.

Quoth dalesys View Post
    I expect Jester's new handle would be MeGone.
    More like Fuck No!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      I've had a full day to digest this all, and the "good money" line just keeps getting funnier, as in, are the hundreds of other people in the hotel paying some kind of "bad money" to stay there? Like, are they paying with Monopoly money and sea shells?
      Ever seen the Euro bills (European currency? You will never say that in jest anymore...You will cry if thats your currency.

I crie a lot.....

Comment

I cry at the value of my USD sometimes...
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
        X