Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Like To Handle Our Complaints?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Becks View Post
    If it were me, I wouldn't have decided to do it.

It would've just happened.

Of course, I'm well known to trip over invisible objects.
    I see you and I share the same mad skillz.
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
      So do you guys and my buddy Tom, who has tripped over nothing and somehow manages to hurt himself without even hitting anything.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
        Word.

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        So do you guys and my buddy Tom, who has tripped over nothing and somehow manages to hurt himself without even hitting anything.
        I've been known to do that. Often. Hell, I've even given myself whiplash.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
          . As for the second lady: SCAM, SCAM, and oh yeah SCAM! That is all!

"I'll say it once more, SCAM! Twice more, SCAM, SCAM!" I love watching re-runs of Chicago Hope
          "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
            It takes skill to strip over flat surfaces. It really does.
            I am amazingly skilled at this. Of course, I usually pull off amazing recoveries, and if anyone sees this, I proudly bow.

Hey, shy I'm not.

Quoth Teskeria View Post
            I do have difficulty just walking since the accident.
            I don't have that excuse to fall back on. I'm just a klutz.

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
            After all, SHE shouldn't have to remember where in the lot she parked, HE should figure it out.
            SHE should be mauled by a pack of hyenas, and then SHE should be anally serviced by a horny wild boar, so that WE can get some entertainment out of this completely unpleasant goat dropping of a person.

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            That's why most flat surfaces involving stripping have a pole in the middle of them. It takes less skill to strip that way.
            I am going to disagree with you, as I have seen some strippers with amazing skills on the pole. And I mean that in the most non-sexual, non-double entendre way possible.

No, seriously. Can YOU do a backflip off the top of a brass pole and land on your feet in three inch heels?

Yeah. Skills.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              I am going to disagree with you, as I have seen some strippers with amazing skills on the pole. And I mean that in the most non-sexual, non-double entendre way possible.

No, seriously. Can YOU do a backflip off the top of a brass pole and land on your feet in three inch heels?
              I was saying it took more skill to strip without a pole than with one, not the pole strippers were less skillful. However, my personal knowledge is somewhat limited in that regard.

As for doing a backflip off the top of a brass pole and landing on my feet in three inch heels? If I ever get to the top of a brass pole, I'll give it a try.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
              X