X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
    <snip>
    The wife's response: "Now that bum will be paying his own debts, ha ha." She then excused herself to the bathroom in back.
    I asked the husband "Why do I get the feeling that I just gave Darth Vader his lightsaber?"
    He replied, "That's about right."
    <snip>
    That's hilarious! At least this man knows to whom he's married!
    EDIT: Kanalah, TelecomGoddess... It's at times like these that I realize that my own father and boyfriend are amazing, responsible, caring people. I'm sorry it had to be people in your lives that make me see this. hugs?
    Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 04-28-2011, 08:01 PM.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Within a week of getting my W2 and all the papers along with it, I have my taxes done and in my account no later then the middle of Feburary, end of Feburary at the latest. I don't wait until the last minute for it, that's just adds onto the stress of it.
      Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
        I did pm you thanks. I just know if I tried to tell him that's he's gonna get arrested if he keeps ignoring it he'll just cut me off and tell me he doesn't want to stress.

I can't get through to him.

My husband exactly. Please, for your own sake, RUN don't walk AWAY from him!!!!!

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          I had just finished a return for a guy who did not come in prepared.
          See, that's when you just stop and do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p73PZIDQuA
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Rofl! Yes

Also I happily take hugs.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
              Oh, for the Senior Partners' sake...

Filing now = stress but only for a few weeks at most.

Filing 2878728724 days later = Your ass is getting reamed by the IRS.
              Yes, I do believe the IRS would ream you for filing 7.8 million years late, plus interest
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
              X