Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my CSm refused to cash a check for a lady b/c the check was written out to her husband.

the sc said "I hope your kids are born with no legs"

My CSm-"my children are beautiful and healthy

SC grunted and walked away.

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
      the sc said "I hope your kids are born with no legs"
      "I hope your children are born with no mother. Oh, wait...I can see they were."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

we all need to install a jester-o-matic 3000 in our lobbies for those snappy comebacks to morons like ruler hag.

seriously, you hope they die because you were too lazy to get your ten icecream gallon eating ass off the couch earlier to get this holy grail of a ruler for your kid?

here's to you exploding and setting the hose on fire during your next hen party with all your equally lazy and worthless friends.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Skeen View Post
          "I hope yours fail!"
          aww that's not fair. Those kids have it hard enough, obviously...

I wish I had Jester around for snappy comebacks...
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth Jester

I wouldn't have been quite so brief. Perhaps something more along the lines of "Well, lady, I hope your twat catches on fire, your husband gets a case of the crabs from a transsexual crack-addicted whore, and your children fall down an elevator shaft and die a gruesomely painful death from having every bone and vital organ in their body shattered upon impact."

But that's just off the top of my head. With some more time, I might say something really mean.
            Omg that's hilarious.

Quoth MoonCat
            She's lucky you didn't shove that ruler up her hoo-ha.

And why didn't the damn kid already have a ruler? That's pretty basic equipment, isn't it?
            But that would make sense!

Quoth Nyoibo
            I'm just thinking of the day when she says that to the wrong person, possibly someone who has lost a child, and procedes to have the ability to voluntarily use her face hole taken away from her.
            I want to be there, with popcorn.

Quoth chainedbarista
            we all need to install a jester-o-matic 3000 in our lobbies for those snappy comebacks to morons like ruler hag.
            Agreed.

Quoth chainedbarista
            seriously, you hope they die because you were too lazy to get your ten icecream gallon eating ass off the couch earlier to get this holy grail of a ruler for your kid?

here's to you exploding and setting the hose on fire during your next hen party with all your equally lazy and worthless friends.
            Rotf.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              Let her come up to a certain WM store north of me and say something like that to my g/f Poohbear (she lost her twin girls in Feb. @21 weeks.) Poohbear would probably not only rip that heartless woman a new a-hole, but also use that freshly ripped a-hole to shove the woman's head so far up it she'd never be able to crap it out.
              Or she could simply say, "They DID." Simple and effective 'cause it would shock the SC that her flippant comment didn't fall lightly.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                I AM for hire. Problem is, I am very, very expensive.

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                Or she could simply say, "They DID." Simple and effective 'cause it would shock the SC that her flippant comment didn't fall lightly.
                No. No it wouldn't. The SC clearly didn't give a flying feral ferret fuck about the welfare of the OP's kids, so being told they already died would not shock her, bother her, cause her any worry, or impinge on her conscience in any way. Wouldn't have even slowed her down on the sidewalk. Let's be honest....the woman was a raging cunt, with very little in the Moral Conscience Department. The fact that she said what she did shows that as clear as day.

Which is why the response should have been vicious, ascerbic, vile, and rude. You know...like me on a bad day!

Still A Customer."

Comment

"Hope yours fails their test and ends up repeating the grade."

Comment

I have to add another one:

"I hope your children get run over by a speeding bus with no brakes being driven by a crack addict on a bender."

Or perhaps this:

"I hope your children get torn apart by a roving band of hungry rabid wolves."

Or maybe even this:

"I hope yoru children grow up shameful of their horrible mother and, in a fit of self-hatred, slice their own throats with a machete in a sibling suicide pact, in the process allowing their blood-spurting bodies to destroy your immaculate living room."

Yes, kids, I really do make these up as I go along. Probably tells you something about me, but I have no idea what it is!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      Yes, kids, I really do make these up as I go along. Probably tells you something about me, but I have no idea what it is!
                      That you're awesomely burnt out on the human race?

Well, so am I, but I'm not nearly as articulate as you. Bravo, sir!

Comment

You drop off the ESB 1st, bitch!
                        (Empire State Building, in case you were wondering...)

Comment

No, don't subject the poor Empire State Building to that awful woman's splattered innards! What ever did it do to deserve that?

Comment

Personally, I don't think if an SC wishes ill to befall one's children that one should return the sentiment in kind. After all, the SC's children could pick their parents. However, that wouldn't prevent one from saying something along the lines "And I hope your children don't grow up to be like you."

Comment

Quoth PatchO'Black
                              Personally, I don't think if an SC wishes ill to befall one's children that one should return the sentiment in kind. After all, the SC's children could pick their parents. However, that wouldn't prevent one from saying something along the lines "And I hope your children don't grow up to be like you."
                              Wise words.
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Amanita View Post
                                No, don't subject the poor Empire State Building to that awful woman's splattered innards! What ever did it do to deserve that?
                                The same thing the gazebo did that got it shot with an arrow.
                                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                                X