This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    In fact you’re still only on the first hurdle. Heck, not even the first hurdle. You’re basically face down in the dirt at the starting line still. Twitching spastically and trying to draw a doggy in the dirt with your finger.
    You know it's bad when they manage to trip over the chalk starting line.

SC: “and I, uh, lost one. So I wanna order another pair.”
    He "lost" one, hm? I have a strong suspicion that not only did he not actually lose one, but that he knows precisely where it is, but it is now in such a condition that it cannot be worn in public. Even if public consists of the rest of the family and that one polar bear that keeps coming around and poking its head through the hotel window.

To the disgruntled Bruins fan that tore down ( and up ) our building's Canuck sign in the middle of the night then tossed it on the ground: Fark you, with your jersey.
    Edited for my own amusement.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      “Why does this man have a beer in one hand and a lightsaber in the other?”.

( To which the answer, I assume, is “Living the dream”. )
      Because he can, man. Because he can.
      You guys just don't get it.

This is Vancouver. I spent the first 25 years of my life there. (Which is why I'm not even touching comments about the Cup right now. I'd get banned for life.)

The correct answer is "Because."

It really is just that simple, but it's hard to explain unless you've spent your entire life getting rained on. So I'm not going to try.

Why?

Because.
      What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
        Why?

Because.
        And I always thought the answer to "Why?" was "Why not?"

PS: Why also plays left field.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          And I always thought the answer to "Why?" was "Why not?"

PS: Why also plays left field.
          That's an acceptable alternate. Depends on just how much thinking didn't go into whatever it was that made people look at you strangely.
          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
          X