Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am the most important person alive!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez, all that shit over breadsticks?!!! What a self-important asshole! Too bad you couldn't really give him something to be upset over.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I want to be a gazillion, trillion, billionaire! *closes eyes*...nnnnnnnnooooowwww!

Honestly, I have kids that have worked this out!
      I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        Quoth MoonCat View Post
        Oooh, "I don't want to pay for them." Well, you know what?

NO PEPPER FOR YOU! ONE YEAR!

Edited for my own amusement
        Edited for further amusement

Comment

You should try hotels. Guest want nearly everything for free, want you to hit only break rate on the room, then expect you to know the location and directions to every restaurant in town, whether its good or not, and every street in the city.

Uggg.

I'm glad you guys seem to get the chance to talk back to them though. If I were to try that, I'd get written up.

Comment

Quoth Moirae View Post
            You should try hotels. Guest want nearly everything for free, want you to hit only break rate on the room, then expect you to know the location and directions to every restaurant in town, whether its good or not, and every street in the city.
            Now see if you were a fancy concierge type for a fancy hotel then yeah you might have to know those kinds of things. But only then.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

And if it's not close enough they want you to see about having one built just for them. Or a discount.

(yes I'm thinking of VSR's SCs)

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                At least it's original - and honest.
                Well, I don't know about original. It's probably buried in here quite deep by now, but I made a post -- which was later made into a comic strip -- about a guy who wanted a discount on something just because he "didn't feel like paying that much for it."

To his credit, he was polite, and asked me to get him a manger to speak to about it, rather than expecting me to change the price myself. But if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I never would have believed it.

Apparently he didn't get his way, because I was walking past the office a little bit later, and I heard the manager and the assistant manager talking and laughing about the guy.
                Sometimes life is altered.
                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                Uneasy with confrontation.
                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                X