This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking lot rubber

Okay, I've got two stories that kind of link to tell.

When I worked at Taco Bell as a kid, I was sweeping the lot one morning, and I found a used condom on the ground. Just sitting there, right next to one of the light posts. A used fucking condom. Well, I swept it up, and continued on with my job, and I told my co-worker about it when I got inside.

I remember two main things brought up at that point;

"Who would be fucking at Taco Bell in the middle of the night?"
    "While I'm glad he used protection, what kind of guy fucks a girl in a parking lot of a fast food joint?"

Now, today, I found a used condom wrapper in the drive-thru while sweeping up, I just lost it. I immediately stopped what I was doing, picked up the wrapper, brought it inside and showed everyone working what I found. The girls, of course, started laughing, and I proceeded to tell the story I just told.

How does that happen to the same person twice in 10 years, though?
    The customer is not always right. Most of the time, the customer is a clueless moron. If this offends you, you are this moron.

I can't think of a more romantic place than Taco Bell.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Perhaps he asked her if she wanted to see his burrito and it went from there.....
      The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

....then I guess the condom means she ordered it with no sour cream.....
        Last edited by GiggityGiggityGoo; 06-25-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
          Perhaps he asked her if she wanted to see his burrito and it went from there.....
          ...with the new seedless wrap?

Comment

Quoth Hitokiri Akins View Post
            When I worked at Taco Bell as a kid, I was sweeping the lot one morning, and I found a used condom on the ground. Just sitting there, right next to one of the light posts. A used fucking condom. Well, I swept it up, and continued on with my job, and I told my co-worker about it when I got inside.
            Sheldon must be having a slow day. I've gotta ask - is there any other kind of condom (check the boldface)? Not the first thing people think of when you tell them someone "left rubber" in your parking lot.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

maybe he wanted ti inspect her taco

Comment

I prefer to do it at Dennys. A Grand Slam is better than a soft taco.
                "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Maybe they did the deed somewhere else and found the condom while looking for a napkin. Hopefully. Otherwise, there's a new reason for making that run for the border.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    I can't think of a more romantic place than Taco Bell.
                    Olive Garden.

(link NSFW)
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I ummm.. When I was 18 I used to do it in my car in a Taco Bell parking lot .. Well because I was 18, working a low wage job and well hotels were expensive. And the possibility of getting caught was a turn on.
                      Last edited by HappyFun Ball; 06-26-2011, 12:39 AM.
                      http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Working...
                      X