X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    Hooking up with someone, I expect.
    Thank goodness I just swallowed my Mountain Dew before reading that!
    Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Quoth Spork4pedro View Post
      Thank goodness I just swallowed my Mountain Dew before reading that!
      Does that count as a Rule #0.5 score?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        Quick question -- does your Security vehicle have a video camera, and did it catch her moving the car...after she admitted that she *does not have a license*...? If so, I'm sure the local po-po would be interested to hear about that...
        Unfortunately, no. But since it's private property, technically, you can drive a car without a license on it. We get a lot of people practicing for their driving tests in empty lots too; you can always recognize them! Hmmm, but I'll keep an eye out if I ever see her in her OWN car

As for automatic tows, all us employees would LOVE to, but by the time the tow go there they would have moved, and Corporate won't let us as it would make customers pissed, make us seem unwelcoming, and I'm sure that we'd have lawsuits coming out of the woodwork about how the tow truck damaged their car and they want the mall to pay for it.

Thus I, the lowly Security Officer, am responsible! I am the first and last line of defense against inconsiderate douche-bag parking! I just hope I earn enough to cover the cost of my therapy....
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Hooking up with someone, I expect.
          I got yer hookup, Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight here!
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post
            Parking in fire lanes is illegal.

Have you learned nothing from SCs? "It's against the LAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!"
            "LAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!" </Armand Assante>
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Not to mention that if there is any damage to the emergency vehicle, even paint scratches, the jurisdiction will probably sue the owner of the car and at least in my state, the owner of the car can't sue back because of whatever law that basically says "you can't sue the king." A life squad struck a car that was legitimately parked in a tight area, but the city wouldn't pay out because there was a legit emergency and the medic did the best he could to avoid it.
              Last edited by emt_cookies; 07-01-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

If that $15 ticket suddenly becomes $150 if it's not paid within 10 days, I suspect SC owes a LOT to the city. She doesn't much sound like the type to take responsibility for her actions.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
                X