Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, I've only been a Mac for three hours. (long and ranty)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kind of the odd guy out. After Windows 3.11, I used Win 98 2nd ed., Win ME, Vista and presently Win 7. I tried Win XP, and had lots of problems with it, probably because I didn't upgrade any of my software. Win ME and Vista worked fine for me. When I got Win 7, I upgraded just about every piece of software I regularly use, and some hardware. My only complaint is the lack of a full screen DOS prompt, but Dosbox takes care of that.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I'm still using XP Pro on this laptop. My desktop has Windows 7...I did use Vista for a while and didn't have any major problems but I do like Win7 better. As for XP, it's a workhorse, but after getting used to some of the Win7 features I miss them when I'm on the laptop.
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
        Ar-Dubya: "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-fine. Move over."
        This Made me giggle.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X