Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mickey D's by my old job charged $0.16 a piece if you wanted gobs of extra ketchup or sauce. I loved the pwnage your manager handed to the teenage SC! I can't believe how SC's get their asses in a knot over what...chump change?!! Cheap fucking idiots.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
      Wow...I'm that tiny girl that is sent in to get food for all the guys because it gives them a chance to talk about guy stuff. There was ONE time I ordered...like three pizzas and two things of breadsticks, extra sauce, and the clerk looked me up and down and asked if it was all for me. I kind of pulled a face and then was like..."No I have friends in the car waiting." It was kind of surprising at the least.
      My brother and I once went out to get KFC for the entire extended family who where visiting me (so largest bucket they had with all sorts of extra sides, etc), the clerk took the order then asked "Is that for here or to go?".
      I found it hilarious, and chalked it up to being on auto-pilot, lol.

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        "Yes, it's all for me. I HUNGER."
        RUN! RUN! RUN! BEWARE I LIVE!

Sorry, but I had to.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post

Sorry, but I had to.
          Don't apologize. You are one of the few people I've seen to get the reference. I used to be addicted to that. Great fun!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Got that once, too. A friend and I were on a snack run for one of our all-night RPG sessions, and we went to Burger King to pick up "99ers" - small burgers at 99 Eurocents each. Since we had quite the crowd at home, that came to 40-50 burgers. The girl at the counter meticulously entered all the different burgers, gave me the total, then looked at the two of us, grinned and asked, "For here or to go?"

I found it hilarious and was busy laughing, but my (female) friend just nodded and said, "For here. And a small salad for me, please."
            You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post

Sorry, but I had to.
              Sinistar was such an evil game!

I actually used to have that for my Game.com.
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                Don't apologize. You are one of the few people I've seen to get the reference. I used to be addicted to that. Great fun!
                I kind of knew the reference, but I never played it. :/ I watched a video once on youtube though.
                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I kind of knew the reference, but I never played it. :/ I watched a video once on youtube though.
                  I played it in the arcade back in the good days. It sat right next to Gorf. Sometimes it sounded like they were yelling at each other.
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Geek_King,
                    Awesome. :P I'm a 90's kid, in the poor part of the state where arcades were full of...people my mum didn't want around me and my brother.
                    Although I did play the hacked version of some dinosaur game that had the naked couple in the hotel if you were in dino-mode and broke a certain building.
                    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

if you were in dino-mode and broke a certain building.
                      "Broke" a building? One of the Rampage games, perhaps?
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                        Me: Absolutly not. If I gave away that much sour cream, I would get in trouble.
                        SC: So if I was a skinny twig person I could get free food, but a fat cow like me has to pay??!!! That's discrimination!
                        Me: *deadpan look* I thought you said this wasn't all for you.
                        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                          Sinistar was such an evil game!
                          It was. I played it A LOT. I honestly thought it was one of the most unique games around. I still do. It's basic premise was nothing new (shoot the bad guys), but the overall premise was, at least from my perspective, really unique. And the voice put it over the top!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                          X