This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Stryker One View Post
    What, you mean you don't have Dr. Who on speed dial?
    I'm pretty sure the list of people who have The Doctor (not "Dr. Who", get it right) on speed dial is pretty short.

Going strictly by nuWho, there's Martha, the Ponds, River Song, and Winston Churchill.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      I Hate You

You, yes you, the person I see on my call board fluttering in and out of the call queue like a juiced up humming bird. You know who you are. The person who thinks that if they've been on hold for a while the best option is to hang up and call back, thus putting themselves right back to the end of the queue. Then will have the gall to complain about how long they've been on hold when they could have been assisted 10 minutes ago had they just stayed on the line for more than 30 seconds.

So many people do this, and it drives me crazy. I fail to see the logic behind it. It's like waiting in line at the movie theatre, then stepping out of the line and walking to the back of it every couple of minutes thinking that will get you to the front sooner. How could you possibly think that would work?
      I believe this is the same concept that compels people to continuously mash elevator buttons. Wishful Physics, I think it is.

Comment

Has anyone ever called the Hot Tips line who wasn't nucking futs?
        "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth thatcrazyredhead
          No, and I'm pretty damn sure if anybody did, it would cause an irreparable tear in the fabric of the Space-Time Continuum, which is why GK doesn't tell anyone where he works.
          Plus, I wouldn't get my noms if the world were to implode.

Comment

My name is Jose, Jose Jalepeno on a steeeeeeeek....a psychic steeeeeeeeek.

Comment

Quoth Sunshine
              My name is Jose, Jose Jalepeno on a steeeeeeeek....a psychic steeeeeeeeek.
              Love Jeff Durham.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth thatcrazyredhead View Post
                It happens extremely rarely, and it always throws me off because I keep waiting for them to snap and turn on the crazy. Even after I get off the line, and the whole call was normal, I still wonder. -.-

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

SC: “Or shall I call Pennsylvania avenue?”
                  just to help your caller, the switchboard is 202-456-1414

Comment

Working...
                  X