Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perverted SC's and Wack Jobs (SOOOOOOO NSFW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    Makes you wish you could put up a sign in front of your establishment:

ATTENTION PATRONS
    You must have
    THIS MUCH CLASS--->
    before entering
    this establishment.
    All creeps, pervs,
    imbeciles and
    general assholes
    are cordially invited
    to eat at home.
    Thank you,
    The Management
    *Copies this to use in the Tavern*
    Dear Dog, YES.

Also, GROSS!

*Shuddery icky dance a la Calvin and Hobbes*
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

*thanks the Gods of Employment that I don't work at a drive thru for the 1000000000000000000000th time*
      Seriously, I've seen some nasty stuff at my Hellton, but but your stories take mine and makes them beg for mercy. Ugh.
      Can't reason with the unreasonable.
      The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

o___o y'know, when they talk about a girl being 'loose' and 'I'm not that tight any more'...
        I don't think that's what they're talking about.
        Ziplock up za cooch? UN-comfy. Good Grief./still in shock

I liked the "barely a handful" comeback!
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster.

That is the grossest thing I think I have ever heard.
          There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
            *Shuddery icky dance a la Calvin and Hobbes*
            Is that anything like the Dorky pony white boy dance?

Also, the sign suggested is up in most bars and taverns around Australia in a more polite form.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
              Well, I washed it with soap and water (it was only a $10) and dried it with the hand dryer in the restroom. It was actually fairly clean (probably because of the ziploc barrier) and only had one wet smear from her thumb. Still enough to make me gag. I have no interest in seeing any woman's vaginal excretions on a bill
              and to be honest, if she's storing money in her pussy, that wet ziplock may have more than just her DNA on it. (and maybe more than his too...)

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                Is that anything like the Dorky pony white boy dance?

Also, the sign suggested is up in most bars and taverns around Australia in a more polite form.
                Thinking back on it, yes, yes it is. Only more prance-y. So as not to touch the ground.

I won't even be POLITE about it. Also gonna have a sign about smelly kiddie diapers but I'll leave that one stuck in computer-land for a while, as I haven't figured out how to word it yet.
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                  Got a pic? (And I thought I was being polite...! )
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                    Too Much Information....
                    This chick needs to be straight-up slapped.

Way to fail...
                    Hah, at least your genius wasn't entirely wasted, right?

That did NOT just happen!!!
                    Okay. That is just wrong. I would have flat out refused to take that money and tell her she can take her crotchcash elsewhere. That is disgusting, unsanitary, and a good way to get unfathomably horrible diseases. I hope you bleached your entire body and not just your brain after having contact with that.

GTFO
                    Personally, I'd tell him that no, I don't believe him. I think he's with THE CONSPIRACY, and his alien overlords will not fool me! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!

Is it any wonder I'm known for being 'the weird one' at the places I've worked?

Comment

Quoth Clover View Post
                      Personally, I'd tell him that no, I don't believe him. I think he's with THE CONSPIRACY, and his alien overlords will not fool me! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!

Is it any wonder I'm known for being 'the weird one' at the places I've worked?
                      Hell, I'm a card-carrying member of the Gnomes of Zurich.

Steve Jackson Games had them as free swag for the re-launch of the Illuminati game one year. Its got my name on it and everything.
                      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

OH MY HELL!!!

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
                        now.. I don't feel well after reading that.
                        Ditto...

Quoth morgana View Post

That is all . . .
                        ditto again....

Quoth TowelKing View Post
                        I really think for certain scenarios we should upgrade from brain bleach to muratic acid...much more suitable in times like this

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                        and to be honest, if she's storing money in her pussy, that wet ziplock may have more than just her DNA on it. (and maybe more than his too...)
                        and that just grossed me out further.....
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Talking about D&D and bras/cleavage of holding, one of Mr. Rum's Eberron home campaigns had 5 guys playing. One of them was playing a female character. She had a crotch of holding. Though come to think of it, I don't think they ever statted that out.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post

I expect to see her go for a purse or a wallet, but instead I see her spread her knees apart and shove her hand up her skirt!!! She sat there digging her hands up her skirt until she pulls out a messy looking plastic ziploc which she gets money out of. She then wipes her hand, zips the bag and proceeds to shove it back up her crotch. I dry heaved and took the money with gloved hands....
                            I wound up relaying this section to some friends last night and as it turned out, some of the folk in the Indigenous communities in Australia do just that. However, there is a valid reason for this: those who have husbands who are drunk or high on petrol want to ensure that their husband can't get the money for booze, so that's the only place they can really hide it....
                            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                              She had a crotch of holding. Though come to think of it, I don't think they ever statted that out.
                              That's probably for the best...

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                              X