X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Moment in Bad Parenting

Attention stupid mother:

In what reality did you think it a good idea to allow your two 7-year-old children to bring LOADED AIR SOFT PISTOLS to the Mall?!?

The two little darlings saw my coworker and asked if they could shoot him. He didn't know what the toys were and said 'sure.' Lesson learned.

That is all.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Well at least your coworker learned that the answer to "can I shoot you?" is always no.

Comment

Next time call mall security, they'll make her leave or call the cops.

Comment

Quoth Redbeard View Post
        Next time call mall security, they'll make her leave
        Err, I think LillyFilly is mall security.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Hellzar View Post
          Well at least your coworker learned that the answer to "can I shoot you?" is always no.
          My answer would be "Only if I can shoot you back. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair." And say it with a slight grin for added effect.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Parenting fail for sure.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Err, I think LillyFilly is mall security.
              Bwahahaha! Yep, we are. That's why they wanted to play 'cops and robbers' with him. I've seen kids with toy guns in the mall before, but never actual firing ones. They were filled with BBs too.
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                They were filled with BBs too.
                I thought Air Soft meant a type of nerf gun. Holy crap.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

AH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
                  Omg, I LOVE that your coworker said sure. Makes me day. That is the best one I have heard in a while. So happy right now.

Comment

Air soft guns can hurt. Our boy got hit in the head with one (ambushed by neighbor boys, we would NEVER give that boy a projectile weapon lol) and had a welt for a week. I feel absolutely terrible for laughing at your coworker, but being in security, s/he of all people should know the answer to "can I shoot you?" without hesitation is always no!

I am still at the mental image though. The look of surprise must have been classic!
                    "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

OMG, parenting fail major. I'm surprised you didn't give them a banning for that.

Comment

yeah, airsoft guns aren't as deadly as real guns but...

you can still hurt someone with them. bruises, chipped teeth, eye damage

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                          I thought Air Soft meant a type of nerf gun. Holy crap.
                          Air Soft means that they're compression powered, instead of powder powered. My dad had an old school air pistol that could easily kill if you pumped it to it's capacity, and would only take three pumps to have bruising force.

Quoth Megg View Post
                          ambushed by neighbor boys, we would NEVER give that boy a projectile weapon lol
                          There's nothing wrong with giving boys projectile weapons provided you also train them in the proper use and enforce some basic rules.

The first one being that you never take your freaking guns to a crowded place such as the mall unless they're in a case and you're planning to have them services or the like. My brother and I knew this before we entered preschool.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            My answer would be "Only if I can shoot you back. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair." And say it with a slight grin for added effect.
                            Preferably while holding a super soaker
                            Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                              Bwahahaha! Yep, we are. That's why they wanted to play 'cops and robbers' with him. I've seen kids with toy guns in the mall before, but never actual firing ones. They were filled with BBs too.
                              Holy carp!
                              The level of stupidiy of the situation just went off the charts!
                              Ooohhhh....next time threaten to cuff the parents for bringing armed children into the mall!

Comment

Working...
                              X