This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma'am, please don't flash me.

SC: I don't have any money... but I want a large Sprite.
    Me: Uh, that's $4.25.
    SC: But I don't have any money.
    Me: Okay, well, I can't give it to you for free, so if you want it, it's $4.25.
    SC: *lifts up her shirt and sticks her boobs in the window*
    Me: Those are very nice, ma'am, but it's actually $5.25 now.

She then accused me of being a pervert and grabbing her boobs, which I would NOT do. Did I mention that pretty much everyone I work with knows I'm gay? Yeah, her accusations didn't hold up too long.

I love my job.

Did she really think that flashing you was gonna make you give her what she wanted for FREE?

Comment

Well. Well well well...Were they nice at least? Not the saggy half-full sandbag kind?
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
        Did she really think that flashing you was gonna make you give her what she wanted for FREE?
        There are times it's worked, sadly, else she wouldn't have tried.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth foodservicesucks View Post
          SC: *lifts up her shirt and sticks her boobs in the window.
          "Um, ma'am? Mardi Gras isn't until February, and I am all out of cheap beads."
          "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
          .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

She then accused me of being a pervert and grabbing her boobs, which I would NOT do.
            ..At which point, you look up and show her where the camera is that says otherwise
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
              Funny...seems to work if I want something from my fiance

TMI!!

Honestly though, that really made me chuckle

Comment

I'm straight and that wouldn't work on me ¬_¬

During my first month at a large retail store, I had a pair of girls ask me if I would sell them alcohol (after legal sale hours of course) if they showed me their @$$es. To their amazement, I didn't accept their charming offer
                Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

With some people it might just work other than that....no money, no goods.
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Did I mention that pretty much everyone I work with knows I'm gay?
                    As awesome as your original response was, you should've just deadpanned that to the flasher when she whipped out her shortcomings.

In my book, that would've been just even more awesome.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Me: Okay, well, I can't give it to you for free, so if you want it, it's $4.25.
                      SC: *lifts up her shirt and sticks her boobs in the window*
                      Thanks, but I'm lactose intolerant.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        As awesome as your original response was, you should've just deadpanned that to the flasher when she whipped out her shortcomings.

In my book, that would've been just even more awesome.
                        (whenever someone tries to hand me a religious pamphlet)
                        I'm sorry, ma'am, but my boyfriend and I already go to church.

Their reactions usually range from to to .

Comment

"The strip club is down the road that way. They're hiring. Come back when you have $5.25."
                          Seshat's self-help guide:
                          1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                          2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                          3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                          4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

"...Miss the Register doesn't take fun bags"

Comment

Me: Those are very nice, ma'am, but it's actually $5.25 now.
                              ROFL. awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X