X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    I can only hope the cops told her to "STFU and stop abusing 911"
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not something that gets ignored. Idiot.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I swear most people have no idea what to or NOT TO call 911 about. I had a CW refusing to call the cops when I told her a guy who was causing problems earlier was now trying to car jack people in the lot.... And then you have people like this woman who call because they didn't get their way. I only hope she didn't put another persons life in danger because the cops needed to tell her to have a clue.
      I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Quoth Blade_Raver View Post
        Was she related to Steve the Lawn Mower guy by any chance? Google search it, prepare to laugh at the videos.
        I just checked this out. ugh, what a douchebag.

Have you seen this guy's Facebook page? (facebook.com/iknowmyrights). Below his name it reads "public figure". What's more disturbing is his Personal Interests
        (I like to sleep, smoke weed, drink cold beer, talk shit, jack off, then repeat.). To top it off, his public email available to everybody is "duisteve". It's not disturbing that his public email is available, but that HE INTENTIONALLY HAS THE LETTERS "DUI" IN HIS EMAIL!!! Were there no guidance counselors at his school or was the guidance simply repeating "keep the mower on the grass"?

I think this laptop lady has some competition. To win, though, does the person get dumber or less dumb?
        Last edited by Dave1982; 10-08-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          I don't know how it turned out but I think I found the log of the call to the police.

Apparently the log of 911 calls in that city is public knowledge, listing date, time (24 hour), street name, street description (ST, Blvd, etc), generic description of issue, and unit.

edited out for identifying information

9/ 22/ 11 201842 <street> <street> Legal Civil Problem <unit>
          9/ 22/ 11 210040 <street> <street> Misc. Out at a location <same unit>

O yes that was it. I saw the cops pull up at around 845 (2045 if you're on a 24 hour clock). I just don't know what the result was of the call of course...
          The SC may know her rights, but it sounds like our friends reminded her of one of her rights.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post

Have you seen this guy's Facebook page? (facebook.com/iknowmyrights). Below his name it reads "public figure". What's more disturbing is his Personal Interests
            (I like to sleep, smoke weed, drink cold beer, talk shit, jack off, then repeat.). To top it off, his public email available to everybody is "duisteve". It's not disturbing that his public email is available, but that HE INTENTIONALLY HAS THE LETTERS "DUI" IN HIS EMAIL!!! Were there no guidance counselors at his school or was the guidance simply repeating "keep the mower on the grass"?

I think this laptop lady has some competition. To win, though, does the person get dumber or less dumb?
            No, I didn't find it worth my time to find out more about him aside from the videos of him getting arrested. Please pardon my ignorance if I offended anyone.

I still think it's hilarious when he gets lit up by the tazer.... It kinda balances things out. Ignore the redneck's hype.. and laugh when he gets tazed. Repeatedly.
            Last edited by Dave1982; 10-08-2011, 08:20 PM.
            Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post

What a numb nut. I hope a prosecutor sees this one day and uses it as evidence of his lack of remorse at sentencing.
              Last edited by Dave1982; 10-08-2011, 08:21 PM.
              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I swear most people have no idea what to or NOT TO call 911 about.
                This.

Mom called it once. She needed an ambulance for Dad. (blood loss, but don't worry this was a long time ago and he came out just fine).

I had an apartment broken into... I called the police station as it wasn't a life-or-death emergency and the thieves were long gone.

but no, i don't think she's been charged. at least i didn't find anything in the local news yet.

Comment

Working...
                X