X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was...so beautiful. I'm wiping away tears of joy as we speak

Comment

Did they manage to get this recorded? Talk about training material!

Comment

rofl. That was brilliant.

Comment

I wasn't aware that sexual orientation was any of the customer's business. Guess that shows what I know.

Comment

Bravo, that was absolutely fantastic

Comment

Reminded of a call I took when I was in my "transition period"
              C: Cancel my **** account!
              M: I can get you in touch with the right department for that, i need your name, the last 4 of the social on the account and your reason for cancelation?
              C: Just cancel my **** ***** account *click*
              M: No

Comment

Quoth Wyldside View Post
                C: Cancel my **** account!
                M: I can get you in touch with the right department for that, i need your name, the last 4 of the social on the account and your reason for cancelation?
                C: Just cancel my **** ***** account *click*
                M: No
                That was epic...and to
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I'm so sorry. I apologize on behalf of telephones everywhere.

Phones should have a filter on them to hedge out the stupid.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                    I'm so sorry. I apologize on behalf of telephones everywhere.

Phones should have a filter on them to hedge out the stupid.
                    I think what we need is the ability to tell people to go to hell when they're being stupid. Companies, and their employees, need to stop catering to stupidity.

Comment

Quoth Moirae View Post
                      I think what we need is the ability to tell people to go to hell when they're being stupid. Companies, and their employees, need to stop catering to stupidity.
                      THIS. Companies need to stop with the 'bend over and kiss the customer's ass' thing and think more about their employees. Not that the higher-ups give a shit. All they care is that their money keeps coming in. Just think, though...If there were a provision in every contract where we were able to tell off a bad customer...How wonderful the world would be!
                      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
                        THIS. Companies need to stop with the 'bend over and kiss the customer's ass' thing and think more about their employees. Not that the higher-ups give a shit. All they care is that their money keeps coming in. Just think, though...If there were a provision in every contract where we were able to tell off a bad customer...How wonderful the world would be!
                        lol. Oh man, I had a lady yesterday... oooo she so royally deserved the telling off. But no, I apologized even though I did nothing wrong. How I would have loved to tell her to stop being such a whiny child. I'm so sick of money and the customer being more important than the employees.

Comment

Quoth Moirae View Post
                          QFT. Customers have had their asses kissed for so long they won't even think for themselves anymore. It's absolutely sickening.

Idiocracy is a prophecy...
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Originally I felt good when I was moved from jewelry to High End Home Store at my call center and we were told how much leeway we had to make customers happy. In jewelry we were used to saying "No" all the time even if we felt the customer might actually be (gasp!!) right. In my months with HEHS, however, I've realized just how many EWs there are out there...and I no longer feel sorry for most of them, especially when they get rude and snotty with me. So even though it's a bit tough to get used to going back to the whole "No" thing, I'm learning...
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Profit

What I don't understand is why companies don't look at their entire profit/costs with customers.

Forget being nice to employees, too many companies don't care, but they are paying the employees for the time being wasted being nice to these 'customers'.

Give the employees the ability to cut stupid wasteful call short, and the time saving/wages saved will do a big step in increasing the company's profit margin.
                              Last edited by earl colby pottinger; 10-15-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

As a fellow Call Center Rep, I'm still in awe of how incredibly STUPID that asshat was for trying (and failing) to cancel an account that wasn't his at all and how you kept your cool with that jackass!
                                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                                X