This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Becks View Post
    That made my girly bits run away screaming.
    Yours, too, eh? It's bad enough knowing my girly bits are even CAPABLE of that. -shudders-

And Jester, you can defend YOURSELF...that's why no one does for you.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Oh god. Oh god. I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair. And that was the Drunk caller alone.
      *~*THIS SIG HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!*~*

It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.-Elijah Snow

Comment

Quoth thatcrazyredhead View Post

I had to stop reading for a while after this because I was laughing so hard that it was getting difficult to breathe. I also couldn't see through the tears. My co-workers probably thought I was sobbing...
        Me too. Only I was at home and my family thought I was choking. Then sneezing. I tried to read the bit about the callers sizable body parts to my daughter, but she couldn't understand me 'cause I was LMAO and probably sounded much like GK's drunkopotamus.
        I'm sorry, but I've reached my maximum allowable exposure to stupidity limit for the day. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

I guess that's one good thing about having to read CS at home...I can't get in trouble for going into gales of laughter and gasping for air when I read GK's posts (Unless, perhaps, I wake up my husband...but that hasn't happened yet.)
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
            And Jester, you can defend YOURSELF...that's why no one does for you.
            True enough...but as I recall, Whiskey is not exactly a shy wallflower herself.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              Also true enough, but my deeply ingrained Gentlemanly instincts would not allow me to remain silent
              Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                true...

or it's just fun to jest at you.
                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Grave, you need to write a book. Just combine all of the funniest/saddest stories you've got, with your bon-mots and send 'em to a publisher. Maybe even some soliloquies about your desk in there, for good measure.
                  "Did you at least ascertain the nature of his curse so that I may know the monstrosity that I face? ... A GIRL? He was... Turned into a girl? WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT?" -EGS http://egscomics.com

Comment

Quoth noone View Post
                    Grave, you need to write a book. Just combine all of the funniest/saddest stories you've got, with your bon-mots and send 'em to a publisher. Maybe even some soliloquies about your desk in there, for good measure.
                    I even recall a poster from this board who works for a publisher.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

You could call it bon-mots from the Graveshift
                      Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

I laughed so hard at the measuring slosher I started crying....
                        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I dare say theres not a person on this board that wouldn't buy a book as written by Grave. Hell, I'd buy three copies...one for me, one to give to a friend, and one to use against SC's like a cross against vampires.
                          *~*THIS SIG HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!*~*

It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.-Elijah Snow

Comment

Quoth Duelist925 View Post
                            I dare say theres not a person on this board that wouldn't buy a book as written by Grave. Hell, I'd buy three copies...one for me, one to give to a friend, and one to use against SC's like a cross against vampires.
                            When can we pre-order, GK???? Plllleeeeease!!!
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                            X