X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Pixilated View Post
    SC: "You know how much we spent here today?"
    "Yep -- enough for the 3 guests you have registered. NOT enough for the fifteen OTHER people in this room."
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Man, I can so relate to these stories. Hope you kept the deposits of those prom rooms to make up for all the money you lost due to complaints.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        I remember seeing a book title that I thought would be a great band name: Zombies of the Gene Pool.
        It's the sequel to Bimbos of the Death Sun, and both are awesome books, especially for fans and the people who love them.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          It's the sequel to Bimbos of the Death Sun, and both are awesome books, especially for fans and the people who love them.

^-.-^
          I know. I've read both, though I prefer Bimbos of the Death Sun because of its setting at a SF/F con.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            Old school wrestling reference FTW.

I remember seeing a book title that I thought would be a great band name: Zombies of the Gene Pool.
            I read that one! It was the sequal to Bimbos of the Death Sun, a murder mystery set at a gaming convention.

On band names, my online Rock Band band name was Squishy Brain Nuggets, which I cribbed from someone on these boards.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
            X