This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth LillFilly View Post
    Well, at least now that you've reached that goal, you can focus on ruining Easter or St. Patty's Day!
    Did you ruin Halloween in June or Thanksgiving in April, b2addm?
    Seriously how shallow can you be to make your Christmas depend on a product?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
      Did you ruin Halloween in June or Thanksgiving in April, b2addm?
      Seriously how shallow can you be to make your Christmas depend on a product?
      I know. That's partially what bugs me when SCs say you've ruined Christmas because they can't get some stupid item. I once had someone tell me I ruined Christmas in July because we didn't have a patio set in stock, it's stupid and shallow. B2addm, I'm impressed with your Christmas ruining ability, you rock.
      Last edited by Grape The Cat; 10-06-2011, 06:34 PM.

Comment

when people say that christmas, birthdays or whatever are ruined...

i just want to look at them and roll my eyes and say "drama much"
        or suggest that if it is so ruined they might as well complete the childish drama and return all the gifts and cancel everything.

even my own family... well kinda. mom told me that one of my cousins (late 40s early 50s) whined and said that her "life was ruined" because she had grown up with a mentally retarded sister who needed extra help and care.

I won't say what my response to that was. but it was very sarcastic and unsympathetic to her obvious plight.

Comment

Quoth thansal View Post
          October 5th, is that a new record? Some one needs to start keeping track of these...
          I've ruined one or two Christmas's before, don't know if I'll be doing that this year considering I hardly work with the public much anymore since moving to very early mornings.
          Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Well damn, I thought the year a) my husband died, b) the boiler leaked, flooding the basement and destroying half the Christmas gifts and c) the electricity went out on Christmas Eve, rendering the oven useless and the house ice cold made for a pretty sucky Christmas that year, but none of that COMPARES to not being able to replace a Christmas ornament. You bastard - how could you ruin Christmas so horribly for her?

Comment

Oh yay, Christmas ruin-ing season is coming!! Dont you know, according to all SC's us retail slaves lie awake at night thinking of ways to ruin their Christmases.

At least I do! (cue evil laugh)

Anyway, sounds like she was too dumb to even think about checking out the internet for her item.

Comment

Knowing me I upon hearing that I ruined Christmas over something so stupid, I would've thrown my hands up in the air triumphenly(sp?).. (No spell check on WII and my lap top is messed up) and yelled "Whoooo! I ruined Christmas!! Yeeeeaaahhh!"

But then that's just me and the reason why I don't work retail.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

I've never ruined a Christmas. *pouts*
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    Oh but you must! It's smashing good fun!
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

ruining christmases

it's what's best in life!! to crush their christmases, see them catbutt-facing before you, and to hear the lamentation of their children.
                      there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Quoth AyreBiskits View Post
                        it's what's best in life!! to crush their christmases, see them catbutt-facing before you, and to hear the lamentation of their children.
                        *snrk*

Niiiiice.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong....

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth b2addm View Post
                            Cue catbutt. She tells me "You just don't want to help me. You don't care that I'm desperate here. I hope you know you have RUINED my Christmas!!"
                            Now that her Christmas has been ruined, she doesn't have to worry about anyone else ruining it for her.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                              Neither have I, though I suspect it won't be long...
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Hey, hey, hey, pace yourself! If you start ruining Christmases too early, you'll be burned out by Black Friday! That's the ultimate Christmases Ruined day!
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X